What's new

Discussion [PC]Apex Legends Cheats For Sale✅[ESP] ✅[Aimbot] ✅[Item ESP] ✅[Stream]✅[Cheap]✅FREE TRIALS AVAILABLE

Bluepurs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From experience on PC cheats(not by TheBrownMagician) if a cheat becomes detected all users get a ban. It seems like you’re the only one getting these bans or he would have closed the thread, posted an announcement and canceled all future payments. If you have been banned once, it could be that your IP, HWID or other information used to ban you is already flagged. So, you’ll be getting bans no matter what. Before posting you should have read their TOS and Disclaimer.

Terms of Service
By purchasing, you understand that there are absolutely no refunds under any circumstances. We are also not responsible for any bans/action that may or may not occur. Keep in mind that NO CHEAT can guarantee you 100% safety at all but we always use every method possible to keep you as safe as possible without any issues! When issues go down we always warn everyone and close sales immediately until things are re-worked. As usual the game is new and this will always be a non-stop constant work in-progress to get this absolutely perfect.

By purchasing, you also understand that it is possible that development / continuation of the cheat may no longer be supported due to external factors outside of our control. If external factors cause the cheat to shutdown permanently (which is a possibility with any cheat provider) no refunds will be given. However, rest assured the cheat has been running smoothly with only minor issues since launch of the game. The cheat is developed by a highly skilled development team that can tackle all current as well future issues to ensure the cheat is always highly stable, safe, and secure.

RAGE-CHEAT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Do not make it so blatant and obvious you are cheating! There is now a report feature in-game, so avoid getting massively reported if you care about bans, and stay under the radar, especially when other people are spectacting you.

- You use the product at your own risk, only god knows what will happen tomorrow.
- Limited slots will be available, we have the right to deny purchase.
- We have the right to verify who you are and ask for identification before/after you purchase, this ensures the cheat remains safe for all of our users.

Disclaimer
This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com and BrownMagician. Se7enSins and BrownMagician accept no responsibility under any circumstance. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins and BrownMagician of all legal responsibility. All payments received are for the time required for guidance and tutorial with you, to pass and share the knowledge.
I’m not disagreeing with you but my HWID has been changed multiple times on top of using a spoofer. Also tried using a completely different ISP/IP address. It’s not me. The only consistent thing is his service. I even bought the service for a friend of mine to use. He was also banned extremely quick. Believe me, after months of testing and trying anything and everything to try to give him the benefit of the doubt, it’s not me. It’s 100% the service. And honestly I would’ve never posted about it in the first place, had he been a little more respectful and actually care about customer service. I’d be happy to screenshot my messages with him if you’d like?

Bluepurs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
R Restrain i am posting an honest review of his apex legends service. I am not nor have I ever asked for a refund. I have also never complained about getting banned. But when a cheat is detected, and you go around claiming it’s not, I will post my honest opinion. As I am allowed to. I’m not speaking poorly about a service that I have never used or have used for only a short period of time. I posted honestly and as respectful as possible.

Restrain

Reaction score
I’m not disagreeing with you but my HWID has been changed multiple times on top of using a spoofer. Also tried using a completely different ISP/IP address. It’s not me. The only consistent thing is his service. I even bought the service for a friend of mine to use. He was also banned extremely quick. Believe me, after months of testing and trying anything and everything to try to give him the benefit of the doubt, it’s not me. It’s 100% the service. And honestly I would’ve never posted about it in the first place, had he been a little more respectful and actually care about customer service. I’d be happy to screenshot my messages with him if you’d like?
Not necessary, you’re conversation with him should be kept private. I’m not an admin nor do I work with him. I just thought I’d give my input about your situation. Again, it’s just weird that no one else has reported bans. The last time someone reported a ban TheBrownMagician shut down the cheats immediately to check their security and took a couple of days before making it public again to ensure that there weren’t any detections. With that said, no cheat can be undetected permanently. A detection will always happen and that’s why cheats get updated. It is good though that you’re posting your review, perhaps they’ll really look into it.

babafens

Reaction score
Not necessary, you’re conversation with him should be kept private. I’m not an admin nor do I work with him. I just thought I’d give my input about your situation. Again, it’s just weird that no one else has reported bans. The last time someone reported a ban TheBrownMagician shut down the cheats immediately to check their security and took a couple of days before making it public again to ensure that there weren’t any detections. With that said, no cheat can be undetected permanently. A detection will always happen and that’s why cheats get updated. It is good though that you’re posting your review, perhaps they’ll really look into it.
I had a similar experience, the cheat was definitely detected, even when they said it wasn't

Bluepurs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems that he decided to deny access to my aimbot. Lol subscription is still active but he blocked my access in game that’s cool.

Amphium

Insert Custom Title Here
Reaction score
Been using the cheat for a few days now, Gotta say it's pretty sick! Been getting Win after Win, rage aimbotting every game is so much fun. I haven't had a single ban yet either (although do keep in mind being blatant will catch up to you eventually), they even include an HWID spoofer. If you are looking for some good Apex Cheats give these a go!

Top Bottom