[PC]Apex Legends Cheats For Sale✅[ESP] ✅[Aimbot] ✅[Item ESP] ✅[Stream]✅[Cheap]✅FREE TRIALS AVAILABLE

Discussion in 'Apex Legends' started by BrownMagician, Mar 4, 2019 with 76 replies and 15,525 views.

1. Vortex_Swift

Vortex_Swift Newbie

Ratings:
    How many times have you been detected now? Last time i checked the detection count was at 3

2. OP
    BrownMagician

BrownMagician Buy Now @ www.BrownMagician.com Verified Lifetime

Ratings:
    What's the big deal with you and detections anyways? If it becomes detected we will take it down, update and 24 hours or less it will be back up. We also have a built in private HWID Spoofer so if it becomes detected just spoof new ID make new account and done back online having fun.

No big deal at all. Sorry to say we're still up and running perfectly fine and we know that angers you.

Can also livestream gameplay for anyone interested.

3. jebg

jebg Newbie

Ratings:
    I can vouch for this.
    I use it every now and then on an alternate account I made. All the features work flawlessly and they make it extremely fast and easy getting it up and running.
    Used it for 3 days now and haven't been banned.
    Highly Recommended, definitely the best esp/aimbot out there.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    BrownMagician

Ratings:
    Thank you for the kind words, im sure you will enjoy it. Our features and support are amazing, hope you enjoy your time.

5. OP
    BrownMagician

Ratings:
    Free trials are still available!
    We will prove to you we are amazing before you even spend a penny!

6. officlalchez

officlalchez Newbie

Ratings:
    great apex legends hack works great I also loved the menu great work

• Like Like x 1
  7. Special Ops

Special Ops 6 February 1958....CHAMP19NS

Ratings:
    Would love a free trial if possible please :sneaky:

8. Skrap75

Skrap75 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i would also like to try it out

9. OP
    BrownMagician

Ratings:
    Message me again if you have not already using one of the communication platforms listed on page 1.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  10. OP
    BrownMagician

Ratings:
    Cheat is back updated, fully tested, and back to UNDETECTED after the major security update by EAC that was done recently. We had to take it back down to ensure everything was perfect before doing another release.
    It is back up now and running perfectly fine on the newest update. Enjoy.

Free Trials are still Available!!!, so if you messaged already please message again, and if have not keep in mind 30-minute trials are available to ensure you are completely satisfied before you even purchase!

11. OP
    BrownMagician

Ratings:
    Back online if anyone needs time, trials or support!

12. TrenHardPH

TrenHardPH Newbie

Ratings:
    Been detected several time.

13. OP
    BrownMagician

Ratings:
    Sometimes thats the nature of the beast no cheat can guarantee 100% no bans and 100% safety at all times, especially on such a new game. Take for example another seller on this forum, they offered BO4 cheats in the past with many buying lifetime subscriptions to only be stopped and detected 3-months in to a security update they could never defeat. THATS EXTREMELY HORRIBLE compared to a few days of downtime.

What makes us different is we are always on it and updating our security if anything changes, with the customer support needed. We can even offer a free trial to prove to you we are very much worth it.

To go on cheating expecting no consequence will ever happen is bizarre, but I can assure our development team is highly skilled, and we analyze the situation, take the cheat down for the safety of everyone, and update. The cheat goes down, we update, compensate time, and re-launch. No matter what anyone tells you, that is the nature of this cheating industry and that is just the nature of the beast. No one developer can predict, and undermine the abilities of a multi-million dollar company, they always throw curve balls every now and then, so whatever changes happen we take it down analyze, re-update, test, and re-launch. That is just how it goes regardless of what anyone tells you. It is also about the customer support from pre-purchase all the way to post-purchase, especially during downtimes, as this is a common thing with any cheat you buy.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  14. babafens

babafens Newbie

Ratings:
    Detected as in banned?

Were you going off with the aimbot or playing safe? elaborate please

15. OP
    BrownMagician

Ratings:
    Free trials are still available!
    We will prove to you we are amazing before you even spend a penny!

16. babafens

babafens Newbie

Ratings:
    Purchased a couple days and here was my experience:

I was stupid enough to use this on my main account, I thought that
    since it was "undetected" I'd be safe if I only used ESP and
    played carefully. I was banned in under a day, damn.

I proceeded to make new accounts and keep playing, this time to just
    f*** around with the aimbot and what not. I got a lot of kills
    but every once in a while the aimbot didn't really register or work correctly
    (especially at long/close ranges)
    this combined with the game crashing 30% of the time and getting banned a lot
    made it hard to get a lot of wins, still got a few though.

I had fun with my friends and got them some wins,
    It's a cool/fun cheat, just know what you're in for, you will most likely get banned.
    Cheers.

17. OP
    BrownMagician

Ratings:
    I am truly sorry that this has happened, we always warn users to not use their main account while cheating it was even stated in capital letters in the setup instructions. Since then we have taken down the cheat, analyzed and tested and are now back to being undetected.

For any inconveniences caused we would like to offer you 3 days free of charge. We also have a built in private HWID Spoofer accompanying it. Get in contact with us directly and we can hook this up for you right away free of charge for any inconveniences caused.