What's new

Discussion [PC]Apex Legends Cheats For Sale✅[ESP] ✅[Aimbot] ✅[Item ESP] ✅[Stream]✅[Cheap]✅FREE TRIALS AVAILABLE

BrownMagician

Buy Now @ www.BrownMagician.com
Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
where do i go to buy it didnt see a link
Add us on one of our contact methods and we can go from there.

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
To cut a long story short, we have been under maintenance and down for a few weeks. Our loader ended up getting into the hands of a malcious user, which definitely created problems for our user base.

We have now implemented a strict verification policy to ensure an event like this does not happen again.

Any downtime will be compensated. I'm glad to say we are back up, running, and back to being fully undetected.

Thank you everyone for your patience during the downtime. This allowed us to perfectly debug the whole situation and fully test everything to make sure everything is perfect and running flawlessly.

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesistate to contact us we will have you covered. If you have any problems/concerns with regards to our recent downtime, please reach out to us. We will guarantee to make the situation right and have you completely satisfied.

Thank you everyone for your patience and cooperation, we couldn't have done it without you.

Sales Open! :biggrin:

KingUnder

Reaction score
Aimbot was one of the best i used in Apex , i used only the Silent Aimbot function and it was working really nice. I won every round with 20-25 Kills. The prediction is working very well too.

The ESP is smooth and has almost all filter Settings you need. Im very happy with it.

I used the Cheat 24 Hours and i got no ban , and i buy again this amazing cheat.

The best thing is the loader , never seen such injection before.
Very User Friendly and nice to handle!

The money is definitely worth it.
Thank you

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
Everything is working perfect on the latest update released! Enjoy.

Cheat is fully working on latest update!

Last edited:

Dubtonikk

Reaction score
Brown magician provides the best cheats out there, they have great customer service and answer every question. 12/10 for sure. Everyone take my advice and invest into this cheat as it is truly amazing.

TheCaker

Reaction score
Hello,

Contacted BrownMagician on discord showing interest, he was very friendly and answered the questions I had, eventually went through and paid and he sent over the instructions, upon completing those he asked to TeamViewer, which I was fine with but asked why it was required he states for safety then offers a refund. I then asked if we could use another screenviewing client such as join.me or similar due to the fact that TeamViewer allows the user to secretly download and browse the computer files. He again said no and repeatedly offered to send a refund and dodged the question of why he specifically needed TeamViewer. This was very suspicious, afterwards he just sent a refund and then blocked me. Seems like a decent cheat and a nice guy,there's good reviews here, but dodges such a simple question and overall makes it look sketchy. Seems like it works well for the people here and hope people can enjoy it, just leaving this here for anyone interested as he's not transparent about this part at all.

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
Hello,

Contacted BrownMagician on discord showing interest, he was very friendly and answered the questions I had, eventually went through and paid and he sent over the instructions, upon completing those he asked to TeamViewer, which I was fine with but asked why it was required he states for safety then offers a refund. I then asked if we could use another screenviewing client such as join.me or similar due to the fact that TeamViewer allows the user to secretly download and browse the computer files. He again said no and repeatedly offered to send a refund and dodged the question of why he specifically needed TeamViewer. This was very suspicious, afterwards he just sent a refund and then blocked me. Seems like a decent cheat and a nice guy,there's good reviews here, but dodges such a simple question and overall makes it look sketchy. Seems like it works well for the people here and hope people can enjoy it, just leaving this here for anyone interested as he's not transparent about this part at all.
We take the safety and security of our client base very, very seriously. If you can not understand why we need to do this then it is understandable. If you are not running anything malicious, or have any malicious intentions, this shouldn't be an issue. If you have further questions about this, feel free to contact us privately and we will be more than happy to discuss this with you. We use TeamViewer to perhaps view your files to ensure our WHOLE USERBASE IS SAFE and their is nothing malcious going on at all. We understand your need to be secure so please understand ours :biggrin:. Any further questions you can contact us here on forum in a private message, this thread in a not a place to have this discussion. To contact us privately on site use this link: https://www.se7ensins.com/conversations/add?to=BrownMagician

Last edited:

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
Just to prove how stable, legit, and awesome we are we will be releasing free trials (30 minutes/ 1-hour) soon on a first come first serve basis. Stay tuned for more updates, and you can see for yourself why we love our Apex cheat, completely free of cost.

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
Just to prove how stable, legit, and awesome we are we will be releasing free trials (30 minutes/ 1-hour) soon on a first come first serve basis. Stay tuned for more updates, and you can see for yourself why we love our Apex cheat, completely free of cost.
Free trials are now available!
We will prove to you we are amazing before you even spend a penny!

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
how do i claim my free trial
contact us directly on one of the methods listed on the first page, and we will get you setup!

Free trials are still available!

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score

Crylic

Reaction score
Some wise advice to the developer(s), requesting file level access to ones machine is a very quick way to deter potential buyers. I would suggest that instead of scouring someones machine for evidence of malicious intent, they instead lock down their software to more stringent security settings.

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
Some wise advice to the developer(s), requesting file level access to ones machine is a very quick way to deter potential buyers. I would suggest that instead of scouring someones machine for evidence of malicious intent, they instead lock down their software to more stringent security settings.
We just did not like your tone right off the bat, so we have the right to choose not to sell to you. We actually do not need access but your initial attitude on first meet was actually approached in a rude manner in our opinion so we just decided not to sell to you as we want to sell to clients who are more appreciative of our services instead of ones with poor attitudes, act picky, and approach in a rude-way. Sometimes the customer service is not worth it at all to put up with these kind of people, especially when we have to give out customer service to these kind of people for a FREE trial. Hope you understand as it is our right to deny service as it is our business.

We have been selling here for over 5+ years with nothing but love, and thousands upon thousands of reviews across various different games. I can link you to some if necessary. We have nothing to hide. We are known here, you perhaps not so much so. We have been here for a long while selling services, this is nothing new to us. We are trusted, verified, legit with thousands upon thousands of reviews. Stop acting like we are some run of the mill shop that was just setup today, we are not this is years in the making, we were here 5 years ago, and will be here to stay for the future as well. There is nothing else left to say.

Last edited:

Crylic

Reaction score

If that is your threshold for "rude" then you need to adjust it. If I was buying a sandwich and the clerk said "only if you let me scroll through your phone for a few minutes" then I'd probably act a bit defensively, too.

*EDIT
I was blocked after this message, which in my opinion is more rude than anything I had said.

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score

If that is your threshold for "rude" then you need to adjust it. If I was buying a sandwich and the clerk said "only if you let me scroll through your phone for a few minutes" then I'd probably act a bit defensively, too.

*EDIT
I was blocked after this message, which in my opinion is more rude than anything I had said.
For you automatically saying there is no way coming in with that attitude we did not like. Already assuming off the bat we are up to malicious intent... so we denied you it's that simple. We have the right to deny who we want for whatever reasons as it is our business, we are allowed to choose our thresh holds. We also take it as disrespect as we have been selling here for years, and you just joined here today. We have thousands upon thousands of vouches and reviews across various services and been here for years... There is no way you are flipping this around and making us look like the bad guys sorry bud, especially when you never tried any of our services. Again I shall mention thousands upon thousands of reviews for us and we been here for over 5+ years successfully. Maybe instead of approaching with a NO WAY attitude, perhaps ask politely in a nicer tone if access is needed?... Just a thought.

As stated above we like to cater to the more appreciative people who appreciate us providing them services like the ones we provide. We rather just not deal with the picky, rude, aggressive ones, especially when we are providing free trials absolutely free of cost.

Last edited:

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
New update 1.0.6.1 is also now live! To get the newest update just right click on apex inside the loader and download the latest version.

Top Bottom