What's new

Discussion [PC]Apex Legends Cheats For Sale✅[ESP] ✅[Aimbot] ✅[Item ESP] ✅[Stream]✅[Cheap]✅FREE TRIALS AVAILABLE

BrownMagician

Buy Now @ www.BrownMagician.com
Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
We have now updated our cheat with more unique exclusive features.
Silent Aim has now been added, along with other improvements!

For those that do not know what "Silent Aim" is, it means your bullets will hit enemy target even if your crosshair is not on the enemy completely.

Version 1.0.2.5 is now live!
All current users do not forget to update to the latest version, enjoy!

Last edited:

RuneCoolbeans

Reaction score
Very nice hacks! Have been winning 75% of games. Brown is great and easy to deal with, fully recommend dealing with him

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
We also stream our cheat every now and then so you can see for yourself how it is like!

Pay attention to this thread and we usually post a streamlink as well as update our post when we are livestreaming.

Last edited:

Astalerello

Reaction score
So far on my third day with this have no big issues so far every problem I run into I get a fast reply of what I did wrong or a simple setting to fix.. have over 100+ wins and not to mention still not banned after 3 days of non stop modding

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
So far on my third day with this have no big issues so far every problem I run into I get a fast reply of what I did wrong or a simple setting to fix.. have over 100+ wins and not to mention still not banned after 3 days of non stop modding
How many kills you averaging each game? :smile:

Camel The Modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still using the menu since I last replied.

No bans whatsoever, I was using it on my main and sometimes switching to an alt, got atleast 100 or so games in, running smooth as butter.

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
Battle Pass Season 1 Update is now live on Apex. All current users please refrain from using until I confirm with our development team what was in the update. Will post up here when everything is good to go again/what happened.

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
Fully updated to the newest Season 1 Battle Pass update!
DO NOT FORGET to update to the latest version from our launcher.

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
The time has come where everyone must stop the super blatant all-out rage-cheating. Play cautious if you care about bans, there is now a report feature in-game. Avoid getting reported, because at this point no one knows the consquences for getting mass reported for cheating.

Keep in mind we have given you every tool possible to avoid this entirely. Plenty of aimbot tweeks, OBS streamsafe, to just name a few features given to you.

Let's see how this all plays out, because there is already a large player-base on the game. There are also plenty of cheaters, and it would be near impossible to watch/manually check-up on this many users, not to mention all the false reports that would be coming in as well.

See the screenshot of the patch notes below. Based on this we are just giving everyone a friendly heads-up.

RAGE-CHEAT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Do not make it so blatant and obvious you are cheating! There is now a report feature in-game, so avoid getting massively reported if you care about bans, and stay under the radar, especially when other people are spectacting you.

Last edited:

OnlyRed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got a 1-day pass, and to start off I would like to say for $15 you're not getting anything more quality. To get this out of the way I'd like to say that the OP has had several years of modding experience, I used to want Call of Duty recoveries done by him because that to be was cool. Anyways he was years of reputable service so you go in with an extra boost of confidence. This also translates to customer support. Instead of just giving me a link and a .txt file to follow for instructions. He guided me in Teamviewer, this is both a pro and a con just because I wasn't ready and he may have seen some of my emails and whatever. However, I did not care much at all because he's been in this business for a long time.

Anyways for the cheat.
Pros
-Easy to use; everything is built into one software and the UI, although bland it's simplistic.
-Aim Assistance; too strong for trying to play legit for my liking although I have not played with settings.
-Menu UI; it's customizable with custom RGB values
Cons
-Lack of speedhack; unsure about the speedhack functionality but it's again only $15/day
-Dropped FPS; this is most likely due to the ESP.

Overall
For $15/day you're getting the best out there for that price point and slightly beyond. No buy-in costs either so you're not worrying about paying hundreds of dollars just to get access. If you are thinking about getting a cheat that has high quality unlike any other cheat provider, this is your guy. Thank you B BrownMagician :smile:

BrownMagician

Verified
Lifetime
Reaction score
Updated the list of features of the Apex Legends cheat.
- Added HWID spoofer
- Private EAC Bypass
- Speedhack
- Team Checks
- Visibility Checks
- Fixed alot of other minor bugs
- Cheat is now jam packed with super protection features to keep you under the radar!

- See below for fully updated feature list

Features

General Features
- Auto Updates
- Simple Loading Process
- Controller Support
- Fully Undetected Private EAC bypass
- HWID Spoofer
- Advanced configuration with in-game menu
- Speed Hack [NEW]
- Windowed/Fullscreen Support
- **OBS Streamproof** (Stream using OBS and your audience won't see the cheats)
- No performance impacts while running cheat.
- Supports all versions of Windows 7/10
- Menu Color Customization

Aimbot Features
- Toggle Aimbot ON/OFF
- Silent Aim: means your bullets will hit enemy target even if your crosshair is not on the enemy completely.
- Team Checks
- Visibility Checks
- Aim Key ON/OFF (Hold a button to toggle aimbot ON/OFF, if Aim Key is OFF shoot will be the lock-on button. If you are using a controller take Aim Key OFF)
- High Performance Aimbot (Includes: "FOV" and "Smooth" aim options so you can adjust/fine-tune the aimbot to your own personal preferences.
- Bullet-Drop Prediction
- Velocity Prediction
- Aim Down Sight (ADS) Aimbot ON/OFF
- FOV Visible (Shows a box that shows your Field of View of where the aimbot will lock on)
- Choose where the aimbot locks on (Head, Eye, Chest)
- Smooth Scale Settings
- FOV Settings

ESP
- ESP Enabled
- Draw Bounding Box
- Glow Enabled
- Draw Names
- Draw Items
- Enemy/Friendly Color Customizations

*Item ESP*
- Show Weapon
- Show Ammo
- Show Healing
- Show Attachment
- Show Special
- Show Shield
- Show Grenade
- Show Scope

Extra
- Mini-Radar
- Radar Customizations
- Custom Crosshair

Last edited:

TheLegend_3o5

Reaction score
Legit as they come! Quick and efficient! Very professional and responds to every stupid question I have lol. Product works incredibly, crazy that the price is so cheap!

Reaction score
Just tried it out dope af, worth the day battle if you just want to have fun for a day. Would recommend for anyone that wants to seriously just wreck but i wouldn't, don't ruin the fun of the game, just use silent aim.

Reaction score
yo boss. please add me back on discord. think we just had a miscommunication, no one was blaming you clearly i knew it was on my end, i even tried it on my second pc and it worked. I had a old norton corrupted files on my pc and once i found them i reinstall norton and uninstall it and program work fine. would like to continue doing business if possible

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Right, where do I start here?

Well, I can happily say now, that this is the ****. I have been playing for the past 12 hours on and off dropping up to 20 kill games, back to back to back to back wins... with nothing! No bans or anything! The cheat is truly an 11/10 product and speaking privately with Brown, it sounds like you guys are going to be in for a hell of a treat when some of the new features get added.

Going to also add that I have been using various aimbot/esp's on different games and this is by far the best one I have used. You can set it up perfectly to your game style and make yourself look 10x better than you are!

If you're thinking of going elsewhere, I wouldn't as this cheat seriously has everything you need and the best part about it... No bans!

Brown, my dude. Thank you for the second opportunity to try this cheat again, you and your team have done a cracking job!

Last edited:
Top Bottom