What's new

Gamesaves [PC] All Items Gamesaves (WIP)

• Thread starter DOMIN8
  • Start date
  • Views 7,477
Status
Not open for further replies.
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Update: I've update my original download with a ZIP file with more saves. The original file has been updated to include more correct versions of drops and some other fixes. Also, there are now saves for each weapon type that include all the available element options for each weapon.

All weapons are M10, even ones that normally can't drop that way. I decided to do this since there are some nice weapons in that group and let's face it, at this point nobody is going to use anything that isn't M10 so what the hell.

Last edited:
steveheyooo

steveheyooo

Reaction score
Sin$
Outstanding work!

I think you're missing 2 unique weapons from your list. The Short Stick and the Redistributor (the rare quality version quest reward) for completing Chapter 7: The Impending Storm.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Outstanding work!

I think you're missing 2 unique weapons from your list. The Short Stick and the Redistributor (the rare quality version quest reward) for completing Chapter 7: The Impending Storm.
Short Stick should be there and I only included the Legendary version of the Redistributor. Haven't really used it that much but, is there any reason to have the blue rarity one as well?

steveheyooo

steveheyooo

Reaction score
Sin$
Short Stick should be there and I only included the Legendary version of the Redistributor. Haven't really used it that much but, is there any reason to have the blue rarity one as well?
Oh I see Short Stick now. I didn't realize it could come in a legendary version since the ones they mailed out were epic quality.

For the blue Redistributor I just thought since it's a 1 time reward per play-through, it makes it more unique and rarer than the legendary variant. ?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh I see Short Stick now. I didn't realize it could come in a legendary version since the ones they mailed out were epic quality.

For the blue Redistributor I just thought since it's a 1 time reward per play-through, it makes it more unique and rarer than the legendary variant. ?
I gotcha but, at this point with editors available, nothing is rare... :wink:

Rampetrabbit

Rampetrabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't happen to have a code for the stranger AR please?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Update: I've update my original download with a ZIP file with more saves. The original file has been updated to include more correct versions of drops and some other fixes. Also, there are now saves for each weapon type that include all the available element options for each weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register