Solved pc 350'S?

• Thread starter itzpatrick
  • Start date
  • Views 425
I

itzpatrick

Reaction score
Sin$
ok so im thinking about getting these cause i heard you can hook them up to your 360, how would you do so?! like to get sound and voice

I

itzpatrick

Reaction score
Sin$
fROMOHIO said:
with the ****ing jacks included...

ok you obviously dont get what im asking here, im asking how would i get the game sound because you cant just get the adapter to your contoller because you clealy would not get the game sound becasue you have to have either a spot where your audio cables go to get the game sound into them or a fiberoptics cable, so im asking what can i get if i even can to get game sound and voice, like the mixamp from the astros if thats even possible

F

fROMOHIO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
itzpatrick said:
ok you obviously dont get what im asking here, im asking how would i get the game sound because you cant just get the adapter to your contoller because you clealy would not get the game sound becasue you have to have either a spot where your audio cables go to get the game sound into them or a fiberoptics cable, so im asking what can i get if i even can to get game sound and voice, like the mixamp from the astros if thats even possible

I see what you did there.

qaadka

qaadka

Se7en Elite
Reaction score
Sin$
i would think you would just have to plug the earphone plug into your tv then get an 2.5mm adapter for the mic part, plug it into your controller and away you go.

If im wrong don't flame, just a guess...

I

itzpatrick

Reaction score
Sin$
i H4CK Io said:
i would think you would just have to plug the earphone plug into your tv then get an 2.5mm adapter for the mic part, plug it into your controller and away you go.

If im wrong don't flame, just a guess...
yea that could work possibly

taco is autobot said:
ok, ur just spamming to get you post count up, im clearly asking for help and ur just agreeing with someone to help ur post count and thats pretty gay

Top Bottom
Login
Register