• Thread starter Lolitsbam
  • Start date
  • Views 288
Lolitsbam

Lolitsbam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So when I do recoveries co host etc when people pay me on PayPal how do I make it so they can't see my full name and address lmao

ZoZo

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
First off, you can't host recoveries on here since you don't have a stickied thread. Second, just make a fake account.

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So when I do recoveries co host etc when people pay me on PayPal how do I make it so they can't see my full name and address lmao

Haven't used paypal for a long time but shouldn't there be something like in privacy settings to see what's visible and what can be hidden?

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This can easily be updated on your PayPal account.
You decide how your name appears on your customers' credit card statements when they make a purchase from you.
Here's how to change your name that will appear on your buyers statements:
Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
Click "Profile" near the top of the page.
Click "My selling preferences".
Click "Update" beside "Card statement name" in the "Selling my items" section.
Enter your name next to "Credit Card Statement Name".
Click "Save".
If you send an invoice to your customers, they will always see the name of the person sending them an invoice. The only way that they won't see your name is if you upgrade your account to a business account. Once you have done this, you can then put the business name as the name you would like your buyers to see. To add a business name, you need to upgrade to a Business account.
Simply follow the steps below to make it a business account:
Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
Click "Profile" near the top of the page.
Click "Update" in the "Business Information" section.
Click "Upgrade".
Enter your business information and click "Submit".
You can manage your PayPal account under your "company's" name, add additional users with separate login information and access rights. You need to include a contact name on your Business account. Your business name appears on all PayPal transactions and emails. Your Business account retains all of the transaction records and history from your previous account.
https://www.paypal-community.com/t5...ND-THEM-AN/td-p/216360?profile.language=en-gb

ZoZo

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register