What's new

PayPal Account Creator

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Quite simple and useful really. I've had this for a while, and decided to release it. To make it work, simply edit "info.txt" to one of the following formats below, then when using the application, just fill in the answers when asked(only two of them to be expected, so wait for the new one after each click). A file will be made on your desktop with the account's information. If "info.txt" is left in the first format, then the rest of the data will be generated.​

1:
Password

2:
Address
Zip Code
City
State(AL, CA, etc. Not Alabama nor California)
Password

3:
FirstName LastName
Address
Zip Code
City
Password

99b302b3c1230606dfd1c00d05f4e474.png

Virus Scan
Download

Y

YYes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Quite simple and useful really. I've had this for a while, and decided to release it. To make it work, simply edit "info.txt" to one of the following formats below, then when using the application, just fill in the answers when asked(only two of them to be expected, so wait for the new one after each click). A file will be made on your desktop with the account's information. If "info.txt" is left in the first format, then the rest of the data will be generated.​

1:
Password

2:
Address
Zip Code
City
Password

3:
FirstName LastName
Address
Zip Code
City
Password

Cool release, but when would you use something like this?

Single

Single

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean, I see where this can come into good use, Then again, When someones PayPal does go either limited or negative, This account creator does not create verified accounts? Or does it? That would be the only way I can see this tool being used in my honest opinion.

ASAP Baxter

ASAP Baxter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not working for me when i click generate it says pac has stopped working

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
not working for me when i click generate it says pac has stopped working
I don't currently have the source for any of my programs, so you'll have to wait for a fix. I just tried logging in and it worked, even if it gave an error at the end. As long as you complete both CAPTCHAs correctly you should be able to use the credentials.

ASAP Baxter

ASAP Baxter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't currently have the source for any of my programs, so you'll have to wait for a fix. I just tried logging in and it worked, even if it gave an error at the end. As long as you complete both CAPTCHAs correctly you should be able to use the credentials.
okay

Top Bottom
Login
Register