What's new

Discussion Payment Method

Georgee

Georgee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how can i remove a payment method of an acc i dont wanna use lol i just bought a 3month on it and it wont let me remove it?

Sparkystealth

Sparkystealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to Xbox.com
Go to your account details
Payment methods
Remove payment method.

Or something along those lines. I'm going from the top of my head but online is the best way.

crovean

crovean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's the only payment method on your account then you will need to call the xbox hotline to remove it.

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
it says cant be removed its a paypal acc
Here's what I would do...

Paypal.com--> click on the profile drop down menu --> more options. Find the "my money" link --> click the "update" link next to "my pre-approved payments", find Microsoft, cancel subscription. Xbox.com --> disable auto-renew, done.

If you don't care about the account (and want a few months of free Gold membership), you can simply leave auto-renew on and it will try to charge your Paypal account for a few months before they realize you have cancelled the subscription, at which point they will suspend your account until you pay off the balance you accumulated while using your gold membership for free.

I realize this won't get the payment option off your account, but no matter what they will never be able to charge your Paypal for anything, it will get denied.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Call up Microsoft and tell them you want it removed.

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's the only payment method on your account then you will need to call the xbox hotline to remove it.
i have the same problem its because you baught a 3 month when you was silver and its a kind of contract thing YOU CANNOT REMOVE THE PAYMENT METHOD UNTILL THE 3 MONTHS IS OVER ..

there is no way of removeing the payment method ive rang xbox they told me if you want the payment method removed your xbox live gold will be removed along with it .

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
i have the same problem its because you baught a 3 month when you was silver and its a kind of contract thing YOU CANNOT REMOVE THE PAYMENT METHOD UNTILL THE 3 MONTHS IS OVER ..

there is no way of removeing the payment method ive rang xbox they told me if you want the payment method removed your xbox live gold will be removed along with it .

Just wait until the day before it's about to expire/re new and cancel. :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register