paying people for mod ideas!!! ... not really :P

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Help' started by mod man, Jun 19, 2009 with 8 replies and 380 views.

1. mod man

mod man Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Simple request. if theres ever been a mod you've thought of but never could do, or just have an idea you want to share post it here!

im interested in some challenging stuff because my life is pretty boring and yah. if its a good enough idea and i complete it, ill put it on youtube and give you credit :biggrin:

2. GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3 VIP VIP Retired

Ratings:
    man if your bored go outside or hang with some friends.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    mod man

mod man Enthusiast

Ratings:
    its been raining for the last few weeks soo i cant do much but mod, watch tv or sleep. soo bring on the ideas.

4. GoldBl4d3

Ratings:
    c'mon your a teen, playing in the rain is as fun as it was as a child. lol

5. Im sT oWn D

Im sT oWn D Newbie

Ratings:
    if your looking for something to mod message me on here and ill send you my email we can talk there but i have a notebook i wrote in a few years back it still has a mod id like to see done its just slightly out of my range

6. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Sad thing is that pretty much every "mod" has been done. The only original stuff is for creative maps that have some sort of other 'fun' aspect, but that has nothing to do with mods. Come on, show us your creative side, I want to see what you can come up with on your own.

7. OP
    mod man

mod man Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yea well playing in the rain aint much fun any more ><. umm haxalot88, your totally right. everythings been done and theres pretty much nothing that people havnt thought of. can you understand how this can cause someone to reach out to his local modding community for just maybe one little idea? lol

8. GoldBl4d3

Ratings:
    clearly your not getting an idea. So take 2 modding subjects and form it into one idea.

9. Brown Wigga

Brown Wigga Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Create a flood grunt. I made one earlier but it looked like ****. It doesnt line up with the bones.:smile:

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8766/****tys.jpg

Lol hope that inspires you in the most possitive way possible. Im working on a mod right now actually, if i ever finish the damn thing ill post it.