What's new

Discussion Payed 4000msp on Elite but still didnt get Premium nor Founder status .. !

• Thread starter IKSA IHEART
  • Start date
  • Views 1,312
I

IKSA IHEART

Reaction score
Sin$
Title says all .. any solution to this ??

btw on my xbox (Elite app) it shows that im a premium and a window pops up saying

"It appears you didnt activate your founder status yet. please visit www.callofduty.com/elite to activate it"

and there is no sh*t in that site .. please Help ?

Helicropter

Helicropter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Takes a couple of days to activate, happened to me but finally worked :smile:

I

ii cyclone xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

btw on my xbox (Elite app) it shows that im a premium and a window pops up saying

"It appears you didnt activate your founder status yet. please visit www.callofduty.com/elite to activate it"

Takes up to 48hrs buddy

GTFO.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, that was no help at all to him, nor was it necessary.

Anyway, like others stated, it takes up to 48 hours, if you still don't have it, contact them.
Took 48 hours for mine .I did have to re link my tag though .they need to start banning people who post that pointless umad drivel or the lame cool story bro and people who answer questions with pictures ..

Avenged Sevenfold

John Marston

Still Call Me 'John'. I'm Used To It.
Forum Addict Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Took 48 hours for mine .I did have to re link my tag though .they need to start banning people who post that pointless umad drivel or the lame cool story bro and people who answer questions with pictures ..
Well they can't really ban them unless they repeatedly break a site rule.
The best thing we can do is report the post. I don't get why people even say "cool story bro" on the internet anyway, they want to share something and someone just has to think they're cool and write "cool story bro" just to get people to laugh, and over 95% of the time its not even funny.

X

xJESUSxMODz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG
you can't get founder after november 30th
you could only get founder in the month of november

L

Lt Mays

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
get your god dam panties out your ***.... they have to manually activate the shirt probably god...
but it says it takes up to 48 hrs

I

IKSA IHEART

Reaction score
Sin$
I did relink my GT but its still saying "Upgrade" near my GT on the site .. so I'll just wait till the 48hrs end

Thanks everyone ..

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I did relink my GT but its still saying "Upgrade" near my GT on the site .. so I'll just wait till the 48hrs end

Thanks everyone ..
Try linking your fb to it if you have not done so.you can also contact acti if it is not working within 48 hours ..