Payday 2 Hack/Mods? Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaM3L3sZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyway to hack this game for like exp, cash, god mode. All that fancy stuff.

Reaction score
Anyway to hack this game for like exp, cash, god mode. All that fancy stuff.
As said above PiratePerfection is the best out there. Be warned tho if you don't go into the config and turn DLCunlocker to false you will have Cheater above you name and be kicked from most games.

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
As said above PiratePerfection is the best out there. Be warned tho if you don't go into the config and turn DLCunlocker to false you will have Cheater above you name and be kicked from most games.
make sure to do this, i got a hack and did it without thinking... Now I can only host games

Reaction score
make sure to do this, i got a hack and did it without thinking... Now I can only host games
You can remove the mods and start a match it will make you not a cheater anymore. then just re-install and make sure to turn it off the DLCunlocker and you should not become a cheater again. at least it worked for me.

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
You can remove the mods and start a match it will make you not a cheater anymore. then just re-install and make sure to turn it off the DLCunlocker and you should not become a cheater again. at least it worked for me.
that seemed to work now whenever I join a game it just crashes...

NaM3L3sZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im still pretty new with this game, so how do you turn DLCunlocker to false. Where do i find this option

Reaction score
Awesome. I'm about to build a new PC just to get this game case the demo won't work with my old rig. I just stumbled upon it flipping through the steam catalog.

I know how to cheat on the xbox 360 demo but thats not much use to you.

ExpertHacker

Reaction score
Grab Hoxhud or Payday MVP. Way better than Pirate Perfection
You must be kidding, the other trainers for Payday 2 are pale ripoffs of pirateperfection.

I've tested MVP and the sorry stealth trainer and nothing comes even close to the mighty pirate lol

CRDNight

Dota 2/LoL
Reaction score
You must be kidding, the other trainers for Payday 2 are pale ripoffs of pirateperfection.

I've tested MVP and the sorry stealth trainer and nothing comes even close to the mighty pirate lol
Have you even checked the source codes? MVP is a legal compilation of other mods into 1 mod. Some of Pirate Perfection's code is part of it. I don't see a point of arguing if your that wrong.

NaM3L3sZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I for some reason can't get MVP to work on my pc. I go off steam when playing Payday 2. Any help there?

NaM3L3sZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry. I actually figured it out awhile back. It was missing some file's from the download. Found the right file.

But i actually do have a question.
Is it possible to have HoxHud and to have PayDay 2 MVP both at the same time?

Manipulated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anything else that still works? pirate perfection doesn't seem to work anymore

edit---nvm i got it lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom