• Start date
  • Views 155
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Patrick

Tattooed White Trash
Reaction score
I bought a visa vanilla pre paid card so I can get premium. I try to add it to my account and it would not add. It said "We were unable to verify this credit card. Please check if the information you entered is correct. If the problem persists, please try to enter a different credit card." I tried to pay without adding my card and still the same problem. Dose anyone know any solutions?

S

Search All Day

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1). Go to vanillavisa.com
2). On the right hand side, you'll see something that tells you to enter your gift card's information. Enter your gift card's information, and then click "Go >".
3). As soon as you enter your gift card's information correctly, you should automatically be redirected to your account's history.
4). On the left hand side, there are brown bars, in the lower bars, you should see one that says something about registering your card. Click there, and do as it says to register.
5). After registering your card, you can go on and buy your Premium

P.S: Never buy their Pre-Paid cards, their systems are horrrible

A

Adopt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to activate your card put your card zip code as same zip code as your Paypal address

P

Patrick

Tattooed White Trash
Reaction score
1). Go to vanillavisa.com
2). On the right hand side, you'll see something that tells you to enter your gift card's information. Enter your gift card's information, and then click "Go >".
3). As soon as you enter your gift card's information correctly, you should automatically be redirected to your account's history.
4). On the left hand side, there are brown bars, in the lower bars, you should see one that says something about registering your card. Click there, and do as it says to register.
5). After registering your card, you can go on and buy your Premium

P.S: Never buy their Pre-Paid cards, their systems are horrrible

I did that and didn't work. I usually use my green dot money pack card and it works perfect. Anything else I should try?

S

Search All Day

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did that and didn't work. I usually use my green dot money pack card and it works perfect. Anything else I should try?
Sorry was at the park, umn I would contact vanilla visa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom