• Thread starter killerwithin2
  • Start date
  • Views 3,939
K

killerwithin2

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Step 1: Start the bunker stock sale mission

Step 2: When the loading black screen ends, bring out your phone as soon as you step out your bunker

Step 3: Get on the delivery vehicle with your phone on, drop-off points will show on the minimap and the timer is paused. Don't worry if you hear blip sounds of the global signal.

This will block agent 14's call so the timer won't countdown. Timer will start to countdown if you put down your phone/trigger the first drop-off point. Recommend getting all the delivery vehicles near the first drop-off point then trigger it.

Notice: Not working with MC business sale.
Also this still sends out a global signal so try it out in a solo public lobby

credit: secret9g (reddit)

Last edited:
T

Totally not Ben

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait people still play this game legitimately in order to make money???

E

Engage80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I‘ll still do a few sales if its a double money week just to have a little fun if I’m bored. it also looks good if R* is ever cracking down and they see that I have a billion dollars but haven’t done a mission in a year lol. if You sprinkle in a few of these missions once in a while you’ll stay off their radar.

thanks for the tip, like you said it starts the clock once you trigger the first drop. but it definitely gives you an advantage if you park all the vehicles near the first drop before you trigger it. You can actually do some of those insanely stupid 20 drop sales now if you’re playing solo lol. 👍🏻

M

Master_M

JOKER
Reaction score
Good tip. Even tho i seldom do Bunker sales nowadays.
I'll share it to others that might need it.
Thanks.

T

TheRealJu4n

Reaction score
Patched. Used this for selling full bunker, changing session until i got one of the two sale missions which can be done single player, the 2 big trailer trucks with that thing in the nose or the 3 full armored camo painted Insurgents Pick-up single drop. Now the only sale mission that can be done solo is the one with the 2 trucks.

J

JaxerDaddy

Reaction score
Patched. Used this for selling full bunker, changing session until i got one of the two sale missions which can be done single player, the 2 big trailer trucks with that thing in the nose or the 3 full armored camo painted Insurgents Pick-up single drop. Now the only sale mission that can be done solo is the one with the 2 trucks.
100% true. I tried a few days ago to do this by selling full bunker with the two big trucks (the ones like phantom wedge). I did it before several times so I assumed it still worked. Sadly, when I left the first truck near the drop-off point, the music started to change and I realized that the clock had not stopped. Within few seconds, the mission was over and I lost all the merchandise.
I think they should put "PATCHED" on this glitch, so that people don't try and waste time & money.

G

GrandTheftAutoVI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% true. I tried a few days ago to do this by selling full bunker with the two big trucks (the ones like phantom wedge). I did it before several times so I assumed it still worked. Sadly, when I left the first truck near the drop-off point, the music started to change and I realized that the clock had not stopped. Within few seconds, the mission was over and I lost all the merchandise.
I think they should put "PATCHED" on this glitch, so that people don't try and waste time & money.
By big trucks, you mean the Marshall Monster Trucks or Insurgents. Otherwise, it was two Phantom Wedges. Though, this glitch was fun to do while it last.

Top Bottom