I

Im_a_Legit_Player

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(My First time posting)

1: So i started my app reset my cach
(L1 R1 after first image).

2: loads me SP with (Franklin)

3: i bring up my pause menu find creator but it is greyed out click on it it will take you to
"Rockstar Social club page".
DO NOT ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITION ON THIS PAGE
Wait 5 seconds on the page then only back out of the page
(Stay in pause menu)
go to
(Does not matter which)
choose character or straight to online .

4: when you are in the clouds you will accept Terms and conditions.
then menu will pop up with most SP functions.

(Update)
You CAN only access the creator if you get arrested in SP as soon as his hands go up do the process you will have the same result but now you can access creator.
I believe just do to the getting arrested part this could really lead to something Huge! Because with out getting arrested you can NOT access Creator that's all so far

In the state I select Rockstar editor>>director mode and it loads you online in a sesh nothing distinct to tell I'm in some sort of state.

Last edited:
I

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sp pause menu or online pause menu?

Which pause menu comes up i mean when doing this if sp we may be able to f with rock star editor

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
This is likely only due to rockstar game service issues. I wouldn’t count on it working normally.

I

Im_a_Legit_Player

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is the SP Clouds and SP pause menu

This is likely only due to rockstar game service issues. I wouldn’t count on it working normally.
I was thinginkthat hopefully it leads to something

Sp pause menu or online pause menu?

Which pause menu comes up i mean when doing this if sp we may be able to f with rock star editor
SP menu

I

Im_a_Legit_Player

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just did this it works so easy also when I went into rockstar editor I selected director mode and it loaded me online without it! This is insane potential boys!
Nice! Please go on I wish I could help figure anything out but I'm exrextrem busy with work .

Guys 8 appreciate all the attention this is getting I really hope it leads to what we are hoping for

S

Shoe123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again i'm going to assume this probably won't Work on Xbox due to Rockstar having better security on the one and patching more.

I

Im_a_Legit_Player

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again i'm going to assume this probably won't Work on Xbox due to Rockstar having better security on the one and patching more.
Not sure try it

R

reme1738

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I have a way for xbox one to get the rockstar editor pause menu online on and after I load into session I press Enter director mode, it just turns black for couple of seconds and nothing happens but when we quit to story mode it says director mode is not available while in a cut scene

I

Im_a_Legit_Player

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just did this it works so easy also when I went into rockstar editor I selected director mode and it loaded me online without it! This is insane potential boys!
Please check out the update I made I hope it helps

There is way to much potential with this glitch ppl .

I'm director mode you can make some many different loading icons appear like orange saving ring with "Loading clip" nest to it .

There is way to much potential with this glitch ppl .

I'm director mode you can make some many different loading icons appear like orange saving ring with "Loading clip" nest to it .
I can even get the saving circle with it saying "Loading sesions" while I'm in any activity of (R* Editor).
Such as creating a clip or other.
Please ppl look in to this

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Im_a_Legit_Player

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to do this as I'm in a mission in SP then doing the process and seeing what I can figure out from there

Right now I'm editing a clip with all functions but on the side it says
"Joining GTA online"

I

Im_a_Legit_Player

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I managed to get my GTA Online character’s money into creator so now I am sitting here as Michael with my online character’s money. Only in creator though.

Now how could we make use of this money in creator?
Please share how you got to that point

Please share how you got to that point
Then I can try as well and see what I can figure out

G

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
I managed to get my GTA Online character’s money into creator so now I am sitting here as Michael with my online character’s money. Only in creator though.

Now how could we make use of this money in creator?
this is a normal function when starting creator from sp.

just start creator from sp and test a job then your mp money will show up.

I

Im_a_Legit_Player

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is a normal function when starting creator from sp.

just start creator from sp and test a job then your mp money will show up.
I don't think it's normal but definitely something now with this glitched state you can start up

Please ppl help me with this I'm not that good at it and can't get timing correct

G

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
I don't think it's normal but definitely something now with this glitched state you can start up

Please ppl help me with this I'm not that good at it and can't get timing correct
yes its normal to have sp character with mp money in creator test.
what glitched state do you get from this?
maybe there is something to that

L

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
yes its normal to have sp character with mp money in creator test.
what glitched state do you get from this?
maybe there is something to that
Pretty sure it’s always been like that.

G

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Pretty sure it’s always been like that.
yeah it has from as long as i can remember.

op said with his glitched state its different.
i would like to know what kind of glitched state he is referring to

F

FireRecon

Reaction score
Hey Guys so for one if we can Get in DM then we can try the old frozen moneu glitch with props

M

Mythiic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
None of this matters if you'e not properly merging sp, creator or dm with online. I can give you multiple methods to partially glitch out the game that are concrete deadends when it comes to bringing them online.

T

TheMetalKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be awesome to have a money freeze and prop online glitch again.
But if someone discovers it, post it Friday evening so players can have fun with it over the weekend before it's patched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom