What's new

Solved Patriot Losing Mods Going Into Arena Workshop

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Just as the title says, last night I was trying to merge my Patriot that has roof lights, bull bars, and side steps to get Bennys. It is stored in the Arena Workshop Garage, and every time I press Right D-Pad to enter workshop, the roof lights, bull bars, and side steps disappear as soon as the name/class of the vehicle appear on the bottom right of the screen.

Some notes:
1) Driving out or exiting to garage, the parts are still missing. I have not changed anything to force a save yet so I do not know if it is permanent or not.
2) Swapping vehicles with Blue Dot will cause parts to return/become visible again.
3) I purchased a new Patriot that had the bull bars, same result.
4) Swapped lobbies, same result.

I don't recall seeing this happen to any other vehicles. I will mess with it some more when I get off work, will try another account, other character, make a change to save on newly purchased Patriot to see if parts are permanently lost, etc. Anyone else having same thing happen? Patriot only or another vehicle?

Solution
Navy Davey
The merge strips parts off of many vehicles.
To put them back use a stock Panto as your donor vehicle.
The Panto will need to be set up with the mods you want on the Patriot.
For the bull bar to come back add the “brute bar” on the Panto (located in grille).
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
For the bull bar to come back add the “brute bar” on the Panto (located in grille).

Upvote 0
Solution
T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm not even getting to the merge part, the extras are getting removed as soon as I press Right Dpad to enter the mod shop. I tried it again today, even going into LSC with the Patriot on an entirely different account, all extras were removed. Returning via MC menu and calling it back from mechanic reapplied extras. Ordered a new Patriot, drove into LSC, bull bar was removed during cutscene, changed plate, returned and called for Patriot, bull bar was still missing. I think it is a bug with the Patriot specifically, I tried merging with a Panto afterwards and extras did not return.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not even getting to the merge part, the extras are getting removed as soon as I press Right Dpad to enter the mod shop. I tried it again today, even going into LSC with the Patriot on an entirely different account, all extras were removed. Returning via MC menu and calling it back from mechanic reapplied extras. Ordered a new Patriot, drove into LSC, bull bar was removed during cutscene, changed plate, returned and called for Patriot, bull bar was still missing. I think it is a bug with the Patriot specifically, I tried merging with a Panto afterwards and extras did not return.
Weird.
Could be that vehicle.
When I bought a patriot it didn’t have a Bull Bar to begin with.
The Patriot Stretch does.
As far as the lights go there is only the option to put the Led strip on it when in the mod shop.
I’m surprised the Panto doesn’t put the parts back on.
I could be wrong about which type of bullbar to use. It could actually be the bullbar option.
As far as the lights go they could be tied to the roll cage in the Panto.
For example the way to make a Chino or Buccaneer with a double roof is to put the roll cage and the carbon roof on the Panto.
It could be a combination of things you need to do to get the extras back.
Have you looked at the RC to car thread?
The spreadsheet of components is there.
It could be helpful for you to check it out.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/ps4-xbox-one—solo-benny’s-merge-rc-to-car.1771940/

Upvote 0
T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, for the info, I'm pretty familiar with merging xtras onto cars, done a bunch and have merged some of my double roof vehicles to create others as well, and put Bennys on non Benny Cars, but the Patriot is the only one I cannot get to work, it seems as if the extras are getting deleted or deactivated by the Arena Workshop and also in LSC. I think it is just a bug with the Patriot, I tried on multiple accounts, all same result. Tried merging with Panto several times with different mods applied, still nothing(aside from the LED light bar). It will be one of only a few cars that don't get Bennys for now(along with Stratum and Saddler). I'll post back if I find out what is causing it or if I notice any other vehicles doing it as well.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, for the info, I'm pretty familiar with merging xtras onto cars, done a bunch and have merged some of my double roof vehicles to create others as well, and put Bennys on non Benny Cars, but the Patriot is the only one I cannot get to work, it seems as if the extras are getting deleted or deactivated by the Arena Workshop and also in LSC. I think it is just a bug with the Patriot, I tried on multiple accounts, all same result. Tried merging with Panto several times with different mods applied, still nothing(aside from the LED light bar). It will be one of only a few cars that don't get Bennys for now(along with Stratum and Saddler). I'll post back if I find out what is causing it or if I notice any other vehicles doing it as well.
Interesting.
I hadn’t really noticed because I cared more about putting Dolla Dolla Livery on it than the extras.

Upvote 0
R

Riperonii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s like the buffalo zero. The shop will add parts to that if you take it in. There are just some vehicles that you can’t take into the shop or you will wreck their uniqueness. There are ways of merging and modding without using shops lol

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register