The Glitches has been PATCHED, after Naturalist Role Update. Version 1.20

Last edited:
P

polyphenus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing!

Is this also a reliable way to get a solo lobby (if you stop before the final step)? I'm not able to test this right now, but I wonder how long the solo lobby might last...

Master_M

Master_M

JOKER
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing!

Is this also a reliable way to get a solo lobby (if you stop before the final step)? I'm not able to test this right now, but I wonder how long the solo lobby might last...

I think so. Ill give it a try as well later on.

Edit: I tried. Its solo lobby only for a while.

Last edited:
Red_Dead_Fett

Red_Dead_Fett

Reaction score
Sin$
Poker Table is still the Best solo lobby. Invite only max 6 stable as f***. This OP is a nice little booster for maximizing collecting. Thanks

Master_M

Master_M

JOKER
Reaction score
Sin$
Poker Table is still the Best solo lobby. Invite only max 6 stable as f***. This OP is a nice little booster for maximizing collecting. Thanks

Yeah. Too bad i cant access to poker table due to region locked. Lol.

Exodus8087

Exodus8087

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah. Too bad i cant access to poker table due to region locked. Lol.
While you're in change appearance go to your router settings and block ports 6672, 61455, 61456, 61457, 61458. You won't lose solo lobby after backing out of change appearance then.

Master_M

Master_M

JOKER
Reaction score
Sin$
While you're in change appearance go to your router settings and block ports 6672, 61455, 61456, 61457, 61458. You won't lose solo lobby after backing out of change appearance then.

Wow. Really? Will give it a try later. Thanks for sharing the info.

B

bdrizzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just now seeing this. Are we sure it doesn't reset all items? Like tarot cards or flowers?

Master_M

Master_M

JOKER
Reaction score
Sin$
Just now seeing this. Are we sure it doesn't reset all items? Like tarot cards or flowers?
For my experience, it does not reset some Lost Jewelry, Like those require to dig up the box and open it to get. Even if you found it again, you dig up the box, but its empty inside.

About tarrot cards and flowers, not sure.

SeyTann

SeyTann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey B bdrizzi it only resets digables i tryed it on cards and other stuff use it on coins since it gives u 520$ for a full set i do like 5 - 10k $ evey day in a couple of hours and u also get 1500 XP for selling the set and also 200 - 300 XP for diging the coins u also lvl ur Collector role to lvl 20 in just 1 day.

Master_M

Master_M

JOKER
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey B bdrizzi it only resets digables i tryed it on cards and other stuff use it on coins since it gives u 520$ for a full set i do like 5 - 10k $ evey day in a couple of hours and u also get 1500 XP for selling the set and also 200 - 300 XP for diging the coins u also lvl ur Collector role to lvl 20 in just 1 day.
Good info and tips.
Indeed, it just reset digables.

SeyTann

SeyTann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One more thing i forgot i never spawn at Macfarlane’s Ranch i always spawn where i left.
i just make sure that the lobby is empty if i leave the Appearance screen.

Master_M

Master_M

JOKER
Reaction score
Sin$
One more thing i forgot i never spawn at Macfarlane’s Ranch i always spawn where i left.
i just make sure that the lobby is empty if i leave the Appearance screen.
Ya. Sometimes it spawn back where you left, else it spawn at Macfarlane’s Ranch. I think if you wait long enough at the change appearance, it would spawn you at Macfarlane’s Ranch.

Top Bottom
Login
Register