• Thread starter Azekial
  • Start date
  • Views 8,036
A

Azekial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Added steps for this finally, please make sure you read every non crossed out line, as they are really really important, failure to read steps can make you lose your vehicle entirely.

Helpful merging thread.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...thread-liveries-body-styles-and-more.1792178/

Really important stuff to have.

• A Facility with a single car spot empty for the merged vehicle you will drive into it.
  • A motorcycle in your Facility.
  • CUSTOM PLATE this produces dirty dupes.
  • A Bunker.
  • MOC with empty personal vehicle storage.
  • 10 car garage full of uninsured street vehicles or free elegys or Karim Rebels(3k)
  • Set your respawn location to your arena workshop.
  • A Motorcycle Clubhouse
  • A person on social club you can join in a different targeting mode, AFAIK they NEED to be friended to you. The key to join somebody on PC is the HOME key.
  • A downside of this I (Azekial) found for pc was that headlights cant be saved. :frown:

Steps and information.

Do the glitch in this video then proceed down to the step by step numbered section:
Then follow the steps below, credit to this thread for the dupe glitch https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/pc-solo-car-duplication-dupes-will-save.1774149/

VERY IMPORTANT ONCE YOU DO YOUR MERGE: FROM THIS POINT DO NOT LEAVE THE GAME OR GO INTO STORY MODE OR THE MERGES WILL BE REMOVED.
  1. Drive your merged vehicle out of your arena garage into your facility dupe spot. (Should be one empty spot at your facility for this vehicle, which we are going to dupe) Remember you should already be in an invite only session.
  2. Fly/drive to your bunker.
  3. Enter your MOC and drive it out.
  4. Register as MC president and call the motorcycle from your Facility.
  5. Drive the motorbike behind your MOC and press E to enter the MOC garage.
  6. Get off the bike.
  7. Immediately get on (F) and press gas (W) to drive it out of the MOC.
  8. If you hit the glitch, you will spawn outside with the motorcycle and it will disappear.
  9. Press M and request your MOC Vehicle with the interaction menu.
  10. The motorcycle will spawn nearby "WITHOUT" PV marker.
  11. Drive it into your facility.
  12. Get in the vehicle you want to dupe and drive out of facility.
  13. Stay in car.
  14. Call mechanic and order uninsured street car or free elegy or Karim Rebel from your 10 car garage.
  15. Drive to the 10 car garage and park outside.
  16. Open phone and order a free elegy(Karim Rebel).
  17. Save it over the car you just ordered from mechanic.
  18. Drive inside garage before the elegy is delivered.
  19. Save over the empty Elegy(Karim Rebel) spot with the car you are duping.
  20. Go to Creator and back online to repeat the process.
  21. Exit your game and come back online IN AN INVITE ONLY SESSION, make sure your duped vehicle is insured, from experience every dupe I did with this was not insured upon a game restart. VERY IMPORTANT!

So something I discovered with the duped vehicles is once you dupe them and exit the game and come back, they are NOT INSURED, and you need to put insurance/tracker/etc on them.

Changing something on the merged vehicle and saving into moc/terrorbyte/apts and force saving the game 4 times.

Swapping it 4+ times with other cars in the arena workshop/apts AND doing the above after.

EDIT: I have just now tried merging and changing something then blowing it up, leaving session then rejoining a session, and calling moors, but the merges still wipe.

EDIT 6/23/20: I found out that doing this glitch and saving the car into a garage makes missions bug out and freeze your screen, (but not your game) I found no use for this glitched out state.

EDIT 6/23/20: I tried saving the vehicle to a garage then exiting with the vehicle, blowing it up, then starting a mission and calling moors to see if the game would maybe save a different way, at first it seemed like it might work because the "Request personal vehicle" menu would need me to use it 3-4 times before I actually received the car. Sadly upon reloading the game the merges reverted

I am going to take a break from this today, if anyone wants to try using the vehicles in races to see if that maybe makes the merges stick go right ahead.

Last edited:
m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Transferring mods doesn't work on PC this way. You have use another glitch to dupe over something you want to mod using something you want to transfer mods from (ie Hotring Sabre for liveries) then mod that and the car will revert but the mods will stick.

A

Azekial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why dont u just use a tool if your on pc

...Why would you risk an account ban?
Post automatically merged:

Transferring mods doesn't work on PC this way. You have use another glitch to dupe over something you want to mod using something you want to transfer mods from (ie Hotring Sabre for liveries) then mod that and the car will revert but the mods will stick.
So if this linked glitch is patched it looks like we can only toy with the current steps on the video/etc.

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

So if this linked glitch is patched it looks like we can only toy with the current steps on the video/etc.
Without the proper glitch you won’t get anywhere.
You will not get banned or suspended for using a mod menu if you are using it to create cars.

Generally speaking bans and suspensions come from players reporting you for cheating and messing around with recoveries too aggressively.
A good paid menu can cost anywhere from $15 to $60.

There aren’t many console glitches that work on PC.
It is far more worth it to just get a menu than to waste time trying to execute glitches that will never work.

I have Impulse VIP and Kingpin menus.
Impulse VIP is the superior menu but it costs $60 and can only be purchased with crypto currency.
It’s not hard to buy crypto currency but is a little bit of a process.

Currently Impulse has recoveries disabled as there’s was an issue with bans and suspensions a couple of months ago which they are working on fixing.
This menu will allow you to mod and give cars to yourself and friends.
I have made hundreds if not thousands of cars with this and given them to myself and friends with no repercussions.

Kingpin menu is great for recoveries but not as advanced as Impulse for Modding/giving cars.
It can be bought with PayPal which makes it far easier to purchase.
It is the least expensive option between the two.

Impulse does offer less expensive options as well but my philosophy is to go big or go home.

Anyhow...
I wish I had better advice for you but the truth is 99% of console glitches will never work on PC.

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You will not get banned or suspended for using a mod menu if you are using it to create cars.

Generally speaking bans and suspensions come from players reporting you for cheating and messing around with recoveries too aggressively.

It is far more worth it to just get a menu than to waste time trying to execute glitches that will never work.

Impulse VIP is the superior menu but it costs $60 and can only be purchased with crypto currency.

Currently Impulse has recoveries disabled as there’s was an issue with bans and suspensions a couple of months ago which they are working on fixing.
I have made hundreds if not thousands of cars with this and given them to myself and friends with no repercussions.

Kingpin menu is great for recoveries but not as advanced as Impulse for Modding/giving cars.

Impulse does offer less expensive options as well but my philosophy is to go big or go home.

Anyhow...
I wish I had better advice for you but the truth is 99% of console glitches will never work on PC.
Yes you’re exactly right, crypto currency is so hard to buy, I’ve wasted 55€ on trying to buy impulse. Tried to buy the 25€ version twice with no luck. I built a 700$ rig and can’t get a menu for it bc it’s such a hassle. And when u try to ask people for help they just ignore you “aka mr glitches” ???it’s all good tho I’m not worried

mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Hey, it's not patched!
I posted another variation here (can use this to merge and it allows more than 1million sell price if you plan to do dupe only)
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...ication-dupes-will-save.1774149/post-14238631
It looks at least PC got a small advantage with merges :tongue:

A

Azekial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Anyhow...

Hmm I see, I still feel its not even worth risking account bans in the first place though.. Anyway ill keep messing with stuff I guess, see if I cant get merges to save by doing something odd, for all the people who cba to install menus.

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use Kiddeon's menu and LSCHaX. They are both external (non-injected) and can not be detected from what I understand. I mod and dupe using a mix of old and unknown glitches with workarounds only possibly through a menu. For example, use Kiddeon's menu to take EWO while entering MOC in Bunker :wink: to store any non-blacklisted; a workaround for the old renovate Bunker glitch, or TP while on alert, etc.

I have never been suspended or banned and I've duped and sold 100+ cars in a single day using LSCHaX and Kiddeon's to spawn Issis and spoof them into the LSC and the PC sell limit d/c workaround.

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use Kiddeon's menu and LSCHaX. They are both external (non-injected) and can not be detected from what I understand. I mod and dupe using a mix of old and unknown glitches with workarounds only possibly through a menu. For example, use Kiddeon's menu to take EWO while entering MOC in Bunker :wink: to store any non-blacklisted; a workaround for the old renovate Bunker glitch, or TP while on alert, etc.

I have never been suspended or banned and I've duped and sold 100+ cars in a single day using LSCHaX and Kiddeon's to spawn Issis and spoof them into the LSC and the PC sell limit d/c workaround.
Do you got a link for both of those? And are they paid menus

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you’re exactly right, crypto currency is so hard to buy, I’ve wasted 55€ on trying to buy impulse. Tried to buy the 25€ version twice with no luck. I built a 700$ rig and can’t get a menu for it bc it’s such a hassle. And when u try to ask people for help they just ignore you “aka mr glitches” ???it’s all good tho I’m not worried

Buying BTC isnt that difficult to do. You can purchase it from exchanges such as Coinbase.

Or you can purchase a Crypto Voucher.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Try using HRK game.
That’s where I got my crypto voucher from.
The things you will be to be aware of are:
  • It may trigger a security alert on your bank card.
  • Once you verify with your bank that it is you spending the money the transaction can go through.
  • The next challenge will be to verify your identity to the website.
  • That consists of taking a selfie with a photo ID, the Credit Card you are using and a note with the time and date.
  • I suggest that you write the time and date on a standard sized piece of paper and tape your IDs to it so that you can hold all items in one hand and use your other hand to take the selfie. It’s a juggling act for sure... lol
  • That part was challenging as my pictures kept coming out blurry.
  • The way I made the photo to be clear was to turn my flash to always on.
  • All challenges withstanding you should have your purchase go through at that point.
  • You will then receive the crypto voucher key.
  • It is very important that you do not activate it on the website (HRK game)
  • Once you get your key copy it to the clipboard.
  • Go to the Impulse website and paste the key into the box of the version you are purchasing.
  • It can take up to a day maybe even two days for your menu to be activated.
  • Kingpin menu isn’t as advanced as the VIP version of impulse but still is a very good well working menu.
  • It’s super easy to buy as they accept PayPal and it only costs $15.
  • I happen to have it on both of my PCs since it is so affordable.

Do you got a link for both of those? And are they paid menus
Those are both free to download and can be found on multiple websites.
Just do a web search for LSCHax and Kiddeon’s mod menu.
Here’s a video for LSCHax that outlines how to use it for selling cars:

Last edited:
A

Azekial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try using HRK game.
That’s where I got my crypto voucher from.
The things you will be to be aware of are:
  • It may trigger a security alert on your bank card.
  • Once you verify with your bank that it is you spending the money the transaction can go through.
  • The next challenge will be to verify your identity to the website.
  • That consists of taking a selfie with a photo ID, the Credit Card you are using and a note with the time and date.
  • I suggest that you write the time and date on a standard sized piece of paper and tape your IDs to it so that you can hold all items in one hand and use your other hand to take the selfie. It’s a juggling act for sure... lol
  • That part was challenging as my pictures kept coming out blurry.
  • The way I made the photo to be clear was to turn my flash to always on.
  • All challenges withstanding you should have your purchase go through at that point.
  • You will then receive the crypto voucher key.
  • It is very important that you do not activate it on the website (HRK game)
  • Once you get your key copy it to the clipboard.
  • Go to the Impulse website and paste the key into the box of the version you are purchasing.
  • It can take up to a day maybe even two days for your menu to be activated.
  • Kingpin menu isn’t as advanced as the VIP version of impulse but still is a very good well working menu.
  • It’s super easy to buy as they accept PayPal and it only costs $15.
  • I happen to have it on both of my PCs since it is so affordable.

Those are both free to download and can be found on multiple websites.
Just do a web search for LSCHax and Kiddeon’s mod menu.
Here’s a video for LSCHax that outlines how to use it for selling cars:

I really feel mod menus shouldn't even be brought into a discussion like this, we arent trying to mod the game, we are trying to figure out a way to make the merges save... A mod menu should not be the answer.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I really feel mod menus shouldn't even be brought into a discussion like this, we arent trying to mod the game, we are trying to figure out a way to make the merges save... A mod menu should not be the answer.
You won’t get merges to save.
This is what we are trying to advise you of.
That is why I and others have suggested mod menus.

TheTamsin

TheTamsin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need a mod menu to get modded cars on PC. All you need is LSCHax on unknowncheats and the Vehicle Editor on this forum. Both of them are free and external. I've created hundreds of modded cars with them since 2018 and I've never got banned.

A

Azekial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need a mod menu to get modded cars on PC. All you need is LSCHax on unknowncheats and the Vehicle Editor on this forum. Both of them are free and external. I've created hundreds of modded cars with them since 2018 and I've never got banned.

I still think external tools do not, and should not count as a real solution, we are at the point in this glitch where we just need to find a way to save the merges. Nobody should have to risk any type of action against them from r* it doesn't matter how many cars you've modded, the risk should never need to be taken in the first place.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You could try merging the car then duping it.
Some things that may not save:
  • Yankton plates
  • Custom text on F1 wheels
These are two things that won’t normally save even if you are using a mod menu.
Once you have F1s on your cars tire design is disabled. If you try to select another tire design it gives you a message that they are unavailable.

A

Azekial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You could try merging the car then duping it.
Some things that may not save:
  • Yankton plates
  • Custom text on F1 wheels
These are two things that won’t normally save even if you are using a mod menu.
Once you have F1s on your cars tire design is disabled. If you try to select another tire design it gives you a message that they are unavailable.
I will try this, however I see that I need to apply a custom plate before starting a dupe, I'm trying this with oppressor mk 2's, since they dont have plates do I just ignore this?

EDIT: I got it working through ifruit and now i have an opp mk2 that I know has a custom plate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register