What's new

[Xbox One] How To Play Save The World For FREE on Xbox One!

Z

zach harger

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you, it just worked for me May 4th 2018.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
I have found what I think to be a little bit of a better method. It’s quicker and if it fails you don’t have to completely restart the entire losing process.

1. Start up Fortnite and select Battle Royale

2. Srcoll over to store then 99 Dollar Package, Press A

3. Quickly press X then Instantly press the Middle button scroll over to settings Network settings then go offline

4. Instantly press go online when it becomes available, wait for it to say disconnect wireless, when it does go back to fortnite

5. You should be glitched, if not re try again after it loads, takes a few tries sometimes

Adolfin Adolfin

T

TheFurtiveDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have found what I think to be a little bit of a better method. It’s quicker and if it fails you don’t have to completely restart the entire losing process.

3. Quickly press X then Instantly press the Middle button scroll over to settings Network settings then go offline

4. Instantly press go online when it becomes available, wait for it to say disconnect wireless, when it does go back to fortnite

5. You should be glitched, if not re try again after it loads, takes a few tries sometimes

Adolfin Adolfin
Is there any method for ps4?

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Adolfin Adolfin
Yeah this is the method my brother uses. Unsure on whether or not it’s easier but both work fine.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah this is the method my brother uses. Unsure on whether or not it’s easier but both work fine.
Just note my way I did not lose save the world I get the purchase notification every time I sign in now. No re glitching

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just note my way I did not lose save the world I get the purchase notification every time I sign in now. No re glitching
I still have to do it each time no matter what method I use. I believe it's how good your WiFi connection is as to whether or not you have to glitch it over again. My brother has terrible connection and he gets it every time, I have the router next to my desk and have to redo the glitch after closing the app.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
I still have to do it each time no matter what method I use. I believe it's how good your WiFi connection is as to whether or not you have to glitch it over again. My brother has terrible connection and he gets it every time, I have the router next to my desk and have to redo the glitch after closing the app.
true when on WiFi I have bad connection I’m so far away from my WiFi I use a booster. Also my nat is ****ed hence why I wire into my booster

Evaldas Tervilys

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It was working for me last night.
There was a new update today, and i tried it, now after you do the glitch you get error message that doesn't let you go into save the world. Something about verification of the purchase.

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a new update today, and i tried it, now after you do the glitch you get error message that doesn't let you go into save the world. Something about verification of the purchase.
Yeah I just tried it and got the error message. Thread has been locked and marked as patched.

Top Bottom
Login
Register