What's new

Tutorial Patched [How to Mod Modern Warfare 2019(Online RTE Tool)] Will Result in a Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

whiteforlife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just had someone on I did this for on Xbox report being banned. I had never seen this happen on console before.

C

corey brown

Reaction score
Sin$
you might be able to get unbanned on console if you unlink your xbox or ps account and link it with a new activision account

wan5

wan5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
you might be able to get unbanned on console if you unlink your xbox or ps account and link it with a new activision account

UNLINK ACCOUNT
REVIEW REQUIRED

This account is currently ineligible for unlinking through this portal and will need to be reviewed. Please contact Activision Support for further assistance.

C

corey brown

Reaction score
Sin$
i know how to unlink pog you need to deactivate the activision account linked to your xbox account then remake another activision account with the same email as the one you just deactivated then you should be able to unlink :smile:

doesnt work on pc tho i got insta banned even with no activision account linked but it should work on xbox maybe?

redownloaded the game on xbox doesnt work rip

Last edited:
wan5

wan5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i know how to unlink pog you need to deactivate the activision account linked to your xbox account then remake another activision account with the same email as the one you just deactivated then you should be able to unlink :smile:

doesnt work on pc tho i got insta banned even with no activision account linked but it should work on xbox maybe?
Same result. Unlinked, or added to a new account, insta ban haha

GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't just get Account banned. You also get HWID banned. That means they ban unique ids which are generated from your console / computer. The only way to bypass it is to change those ids. You can change them on the computer, but not on console. So you will have to get a whole new console.

S

SatanTheGod

Reaction score
Sin$
Welp. There goes my ban. Bummer, lol.

I contacting support seeing if i can get a lighter punishment. I doubt itll happen, but lets see what happens!

N

netfaux

Reaction score
Sin$
just logged in and im banned as well. where is the week ban or something?
Serious punishment for something so stupid

Razor sean

Razor sean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't just get Account banned. You also get HWID banned. That means they ban unique ids which are generated from your console / computer. The only way to bypass it is to change those ids. You can change them on the computer, but not on console. So you will have to get a whole new console.
Nah no such thing as getting HWID banned on console unless it's from Sony/xbox themselves which is a total console ban where you can't connect to the online services. People can still make a new PSN/XBL and play the game again

bukhaled966

bukhaled966

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to change the level
؟؟؟
Post automatically merged:

I opened the colors for my friends and we all got the ban. I
I make up for them
with new, higher level accounts

Kickass182

Kickass182

Reaction score
Sin$
Nah no such thing as getting HWID banned on console unless it's from Sony/xbox themselves which is a total console ban where you can't connect to the online services. People can still make a new PSN/XBL and play the game again
Yes, I got banned on my main account and when I try to log with a different account on my PS4 I keep getting the message "can´t connect to servers"

C

corey brown

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, I got banned on my main account and when I try to log with a different account on my PS4 I keep getting the message "can´t connect to servers"
on xbox i just made a new account works for me so far

YnwL

YnwL

Reaction score
Sin$
has anyone been banned due to the activicamo or just other factors

W

whiteforlife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
has anyone been banned due to the activicamo or just other factors

I did camos for many people. About 25% of them got banned so far. Did them all the same way. Not sure what makes the difference

Jfangduc

Jfangduc

Reaction score
Sin$

They only do that if you are cheating.
Not for camos etc.

N

netfaux

Reaction score
Sin$
Welp. There goes my ban. Bummer, lol.

I contacting support seeing if i can get a lighter punishment. I doubt itll happen, but lets see what happens!
Have they responded?
crazy its not like a week or two week ban. Im not aimbotting and ruining the game for people lol

iP4Y

iP4Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just got a PERM Ban not that i care the game was a piece of **** anyways, be safe people all i did was camo's.

Deleted the game finally a reason not to boot it up again Call Of Camp Window Doorfare

Bestbuy

Bestbuy

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just got a PERM Ban not that i care the game was a piece of **** anyways, be safe people all i did was camo's.

Deleted the game finally a reason not to boot it up again Call Of Camp Window Doorfare

idk dude you sound kinda salty about it lol

S

Spackle Hands

Reaction score
Sin$
when I search for camos and try to replace them it says it can not be found

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register