What's new

Patched [PATCHED AP/1.09]COD CW : GOD MODE ZOMBIE - REAL NEW METHOD EASY & VERY FAST. [A.P/1.08]

• Thread starter CORSICRACK
  • Start date
  • Views 5,965
CORSICRACK

CORSICRACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

YTB: CORSICRACK

REQUIED :

- Activate the electricity, the "pack a punch" and make the "etherscope".

- Shoot the 5 orbs to be teleported in the easter egg.

MY VIDEO START HERE :

- Once teleported, you must immediately count "9 times" the sweep of the radar while moving towards the light ball located next to the arsenal.

- After "9", press square to activate the light ball and stick to the phantoms that have just appeared.

- As soon as you see the teleportation, RUN !!!!

INFORMATION:

- Once done, do not take the chest of the easter egg and do not buy anything, it can cancel the god mode, wait the next round for that.

- The god mode will be canceled if you activate another light ball.

- God mode possible solo or with others.

Last edited:
Kevin Webber

Kevin Webber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Once done, do not take the chest of the easter egg and do not buy anything, it can cancel the god mode.
are we able to buy from the box or perks or pack a punch a weapon? Or does that cancel the god mode

C

cj41

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can use the box use a chopper gunner use pack buy perks just don’t go in aether portal or use aether shroud
Post automatically merged:

If you try this let me know if it works after the update they sent out today

A

ArtThouStreaming

Reaction score
Sin$
can confirm that the above is correct you can use aether shroud the only thing i have found is that if you interact with another ghost that gets you out

Devil_

Devil_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can u still buy perks and use pack-a-punch and use crafting table?

D

DETADES

Reaction score
Sin$
ive tried 3 times, and am also on xbox one series x, are you sure ur game is updated? don't restart if it isnt

Edit: I had a update this morning when I woke up, I literally was in the glitch before I went to sleep.

can anyone else confirm if it works for them still or not?

Last edited:
D

DMW55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was in the glitch last night before 12 am pst before the season dropped and after I left and went back it was patched via hotfix

B

betrhlf

Reaction score
Sin$
I was in the glitch last night before 12 am pst before the season dropped and after I left and went back it was patched via hotfix
nope doing it now with a partner and we both have god mode

B

betrhlf

Reaction score
Sin$
ive tried 3 times, and am also on xbox one series x, are you sure ur game is updated? don't restart if it isnt

Edit: I had a update this morning when I woke up, I literally was in the glitch before I went to sleep.

can anyone else confirm if it works for them still or not?
had 5 gb update and then jumped on and did glitch. i did it solo then with my brother.

Top Bottom
Login
Register