What's new

Patched [PATCHED AP/1.08] NEW METHOD TO GO UNDER MAP ZOMBIE [UNLIMITED AMMO / GOD MODE / XP & CHALLENGES BOOST]

• Thread starter CORSICRACK
  • Start date
  • Views 3,603
CORSICRACK

CORSICRACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

YTB: CORSICRACK

I read that it's hard for a lot of people, I decided to detail the method and add benchmarks.

REQUIRED:
- Activate the electricity, the "pack a punch" and the "etherscope".
- A frag grenade.
- A self-resuscitation kit (or with a friend who uses the healing aura)

EXPLANATION:
- Get on the chair and go as far as possible then turn around.
- Go forward and jump almost at the same time, in the direction of the ball by spamming the cross button.
- On the ball, just move your viewfinder, take the middle of the table as a landmark and raise your viewfinder, as in the video, then run and jump by spamming the cross button.
- Arrived at the top, you must move forward, crouch down, move forward, lie down, move forward then place the left side of the cross of your viewfinder as in the video.
- Now that you're ready, use your frag grenade, keep it in hand to explode with it.
- When you are on the ground, keep square pressed to heal yourself and at the same time, spam the cross button.

INFORMATION:
- To practice this method, you can try while in god mode.
- You have access to an unlimited ammunition box.
- You can go out and improve your weapons using the power of ether as in the video and then come back with the same method.
- If you enter the ether, the portal will change location.

Last edited:
A

Anonymous9372

Reaction score
Sin$
Are people getting banned for doing this or is it safe to do, not trying to get banned

CORSICRACK

CORSICRACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are people getting banned for doing this or is it safe to do, not trying to get banned

I glitch since call of duty 4 ... I have never been banned ... glitch is a devellopement flaw or error, glitchers find, developers patches. It has always existed.

The ban takes place when the game data is modified, because it is the will of the users and that, they see it ... wallhack, aimbot, ESP ... we must also be wary of certain shops. ..

BUT NEVER BANNED FOR ANYTHING YOU CAN DO WITHOUT SOFTWARE OR PROGRAM OR MODIFICATION OF GAME DATA.

D

DMW55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works wonderfully. took a while to get it right. I dont have any issues jumping onto the ball or the corner anymore

Furcouch2

Furcouch2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I glitch since call of duty 4 ... I have never been banned ... glitch is a devellopement flaw or error, glitchers find, developers patches. It has always existed.

The ban takes place when the game data is modified, because it is the will of the users and that, they see it ... wallhack, aimbot, ESP ... we must also be wary of certain shops. ..

BUT NEVER BANNED FOR ANYTHING YOU CAN DO WITHOUT SOFTWARE OR PROGRAM OR MODIFICATION OF GAME DATA.
This is so not true. Sorry but any game company/developer can ban anyone for any reason they want. Bigger developers want a better reputation and following so they base rules or guidelines they set. Buying the game and accepting all the promps in game. Give all game developers that right to do as they please. So to add. It's highly unlikely to get banned for this. As its not crudely maliciously breaking the game design to benefit ones needs.

tyladkins16

tyladkins16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If this is patched can someone change the green “working” icon on the post to the red “patched” ?

A

AlphaBest20

Reaction score
Sin$
Everybody know glitch, 99 self revive? Thanks appreciate and still safe everyone

Top Bottom
Login
Register