• Views 1,945
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xBUSBYx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To edit the patch all you have to do is use le fluffie, extract the patch. Open the patch in simplyzip and search for 78 DA, go all the way to the bottm, hold shift and click on the last byte. Now copy and paste into a new doc, save as whatever.ff

The decompress with simplyzip. Now search for the gsc you would like to edit, say events. Then find the first 78 DA after that and select it and go all the way to the first set of FF FF FF FF. Now, copy and paste in a new file. Save as events.ff, decompress with simplyzip. Now open your file in notepad and edit away.

Follow the same steps backwards to rebuild you patch. If you get a black screen when loading to multiplayer than you did something wrong.

I

imdapro4

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this bypass the new patch so we can do tenth lobbiesagain?

X

xBUSBYx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no, this is just a way to look at the gscs/edit the gscs until hobo gets his program updated

you can bypass the update to get xp but not 100% sure it will work. The title mod alone gives off enough xp to prestige a person and hopefully thats not patched yet.

I

imdapro4

Reaction score
Sin$
When hobo gets his program updated then will we be able to do it?

X

xBUSBYx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can do it this way if you know how. i just made it so everyone will at least know how to get to the gscs so they can try to edit them.

I

imdapro4

Reaction score
Sin$
Well I'm new to this sorta thing I got my JTAG yesterday and now it's patched so I haven't even ddomt this once. And so now I have to wait till Simone figures out a bypass. But do u know how to robot from hobos program?

Do it from hobos program?

I

imdapro4

Reaction score
Sin$
SO I just have to wait until Somone figures out a bypass

I

iESTRACCI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
imdapro4 said:
SO I just have to wait until Somone figures out a bypass
or you can do it yourself.....and not be a complete leech

X

xBUSBYx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its already bypassed

john jacobson figured it out a few hours ago, it wasnt hard, now someone else is taking credit for it, but i have the convo saved and all and might make them look pretty bad if they dont give him credit

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well release it from a link, Dont be such a *****. Theres nothing wrong with posting links.

Sumo

Sumo

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Odysseus' Summit 5th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
ZombieKing said:
Well release it from a link, Dont be such a *****. Theres nothing wrong with posting links.

are you a ****ing retard?

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
We can't go around just posting illegal content in public, if and when it is available, it will have to be private, nothing new really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register