What's new

Tutorial Patch Update 5.0 introduces all new SMG, the MP5

G

GrayRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After much speculation in the community about the new SMG coming with Season 5 of Fortnite, we finally have the answer. Previously it was rumored that we are getting the P90 in Fortnite BR just like Save The World, but, the Content Update 5.0 introduces, among other things, the MP5 sub machine gun.

Fortnite’s armory was missing a few good weapons for close and medium range combat and the new MP5 seems to be the perfect answer for it.

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
I'm pretty disappointed that they removed the tactical SMG right after they buffed it, they're really making this game easy for noobs, it's a joke. Not sure how I feel about the new weapon yet, but it'll have to do for now.

G

GrayRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty disappointed that they removed the tactical SMG right after they buffed it, they're really making this game easy for noobs, it's a joke. Not sure how I feel about the new weapon yet, but it'll have to do for now.
They have to keep it at a low barrier of entry, so new comers are not scarred away. In the meantime. its noob season and I am all geared for the hunt :tongue:

G

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
ffs the purple smg was my fav

Top Bottom