What's new

News Patch Update | 1.09 w/ Notes (BanWave Warning)

I

iDoK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
proxy.php

proxy.php

New add-on for guns :
-KAR98K NERFED
-FG42 BUFFED

Patch Notes:
- Tuning underpowered shotguns

- Health regen rate

- Slow level progression

- Full squad to party up in Ranked Play

- Points earned in Domination & TDM

- Slow sprint-out time

- Rewards of Ranked Play

- Sprint out times

- Spectating issue

- Domination 50 score per kill

- Announcer volume levels

- Health regeneration

- Shellshock from friendly explosions

- Scorestreaks

- Shotgun tuning

- Hacking PC Only

- Lag

- Matchmaking Issues

- "Unable to connect to host"

- "Failed to connect to Steam lobby"

- Shadowplay Bugs

-Performance

- Fixed Recoil on MP40

- Zombies "load out error"

- Extra title's and emblems

BAN WAVE WARNING (BANS WILL BE ISSUED WHEN UPDATE IS RELEASED!
proxy.php

WW2 Twitter just annouced there is another BIG update coming in the next coming days, might wanna get your dupe accounts why you can, and hope for no ban !

proxy.php

proxy.php

:eek:

Last edited:
B

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Reaction score
Looking forward to see how they patch the duplication glitch

A

Accent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not 100% if it will be patched, it has been three weeks, and nothing has been done yet.
Agreed they could’ve pushed out a slient update

I

iPercocet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not 100% if it will be patched, it has been three weeks, and nothing has been done yet.
For all we know they've let it be for as long as now because they may have updated their stat tracking and account record keeping in order to weed out the ones who are putting more time into unfair gameplay rather than playing it the way they have designed

I

iDoK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For all we know they've let it be for as long as now because they may have updated their stat tracking and account record keeping in order to weed out the ones who are putting more time into unfair gameplay rather than playing it the way they have designed

We will see what the future holds for us friends, we will see.

If this was Black Ops 3 or Black Ops 1 everyone would of been banned already. lol :tongue:

R

Rubbers

Reaction score
If it was me I would have made it to where you have to close application once swapping accounts like ps4 then I would ban all of you.

R

Rubbers

Reaction score
Hot Fix Update 1/18 - Weapons and Maps

As some of you might have noticed already, we’ve begun rolling out weapon tuning changes and a couple of map adjustments. Below is a list of the changes that will be live starting today.

WEAPON TUNING ADJUSTMENTS

FG 42

• Recoil buff

• Slight fire rate buff
Grease Gun

• Recoil adjustment to give player more control

• ADS transition time buff
Kar98k

• ADS transition time nerf
Lee Enfield

Combat Shotgun

• Slight Max Damage range nerf, still overall buff to where it was at launch of game
Sawed-Off Shotgun

• Max and Mid Damage range buff

• Buff to number of pellets to kill

• Reload time buff

• Hip spread nerf
MAPS

• Moved defensive start spawns in S&D on Sainte Marie du Mont

• Moved CTF flag positions back on London Docks
So get in there, test it all out, and let us know what you think. Your feedback is very important to us, and we really appreciate all of it. Keep it coming, and feel free to leave comments for us below on this thread.

Cheers!

19XX

Reaction score
Hot Fix Update 1/18 - Weapons and Maps

As some of you might have noticed already, we’ve begun rolling out weapon tuning changes and a couple of map adjustments. Below is a list of the changes that will be live starting today.

WEAPON TUNING ADJUSTMENTS

FG 42

• Recoil buff

• Slight fire rate buff
Grease Gun

• Recoil adjustment to give player more control

Kar98k

• ADS transition time nerf
Lee Enfield

Combat Shotgun

• Slight Max Damage range nerf, still overall buff to where it was at launch of game
Sawed-Off Shotgun

• Max and Mid Damage range buff

• Buff to number of pellets to kill

• Reload time buff

• Hip spread nerf
MAPS

• Moved defensive start spawns in S&D on Sainte Marie du Mont

• Moved CTF flag positions back on London Docks
So get in there, test it all out, and let us know what you think. Your feedback is very important to us, and we really appreciate all of it. Keep it coming, and feel free to leave comments for us below on this thread.

Cheers!
I swear the Combat shoots marshmallows now. I normally do really good with it but last night it felt like the range was an inch. Couldn’t kill **** smh

D

Durk OTF

Getting There
Reaction score
Oh look no bans yet. They must be pushing for a ban update or it’s not going to happen

X

XxTH3M0NK3YxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hope its fixed you need a full mag to kill one guy this COD doesn't fell like a COD I cant wait for the next COD to came out
*Ranked play its by your self you are not able to invite your friends

Last edited:

19XX

Reaction score
hope its fixed you need a full mag to kill one guy this COD doesn't fell like a COD I cant wait for the next COD to came out
:what: what gun do you use? Lol

X

XxTH3M0NK3YxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:what: what gun do you use? Lol

I try to use all of them I know that the only guns that kill are the PPSH,BAR,FG42,Grease Gun(with the update) but I dont feel this COD like others I get Hit markers all the time but its only on this game I move to MWR or Ghost or BOP1 and I kill good with the bullets that they need

Last edited:
I

iDoK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
some of the guns they nerfed, are f*** terrible now. they made them even worse now.
yuno.png

19XX

Reaction score
I try to use all of them I know that the only guns that kill are the PPSH,BAR,FG42,Grease Gun(with the update) but I dont feel this COD like others I get Hit markers all the time but its only on this game I move to MWR or Ghost or BOP1 and I kill good with the bullets that they need
I only use the T100, MP40, and M1A1 Carbine. Occasionally the PPSH but it’s very inconsistent for me for some reason.

X

XxTH3M0NK3YxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only use the T100, MP40, and M1A1 Carbine. Occasionally the PPSH but it’s very inconsistent for me for some reason.
for me too maybe the servers or the game but yes sometimes I kill easy and some time take more bullets than normal but I think is the game I go to MWR every time I get frustrated and I kill more quickly no lag and all the bullets hit even on IW BOP1 OR BOP2

I

IM SO FAR AWAY

Taylor Gang
Reaction score
Well so far so good, haven't seen the ban wave yet. Plus there's no more dupe glitches going on.

X

XxTH3M0NK3YxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
some of the guns they nerfed, are f*** terrible now. they made them even worse now.
yuno.png

yes I know they try to fix something but they make a big mistake if they fix something they nerf or make another mistake like always you need to use the same gun all the time to kill and its the ppsh or the fg42 LOL

T

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
yes I know they try to fix something but they make a big mistake if they fix something they nerf or make another mistake like always you need to use the same gun all the time to kill and its the ppsh or the fg42 LOL

You can't even have fun on this game people use SMGS all the ****ing time killstreaks sucks *** aswell.

Also there isn't no ban wave never will be.

Top Bottom