What's new

Solved Patch help

• Thread starter bloodtiger38
  • Start date
  • Views 217
B

bloodtiger38

Reaction score
I am currently trying to load a patch on my rgh with waw and everytime I put the patch_mp.ff in the waw file it says disk is unreadable in the multiplayer I have tried many patches all say the same thing, also before I put the patch on and when I take it off the game boots and runs fine. I have reinstalled it multiple times in xex and to no avail. Could someone please help me fix this problem suggestions? Thanks very much!

Last edited:
B

bloodtiger38

Reaction score
Also My cod waw files never had a patch_mp.ff when I installed the disk multiple times is this normal? how could I fix this?

V

Vauxit

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
The only thing I can think of is title updates so what title update is the game on and what does the patch need?

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
The patch_mp.ff is just a mod file you place in yourself, it wont be there before you do. So no worries there.

And about your crashing, maybe it could be your default_mp.xex? You should probably get one that built to load these patch_mp.ff files.

EDIT: And oh yeah, title update, check that one definitely, like said above.

B

bloodtiger38

Reaction score
Thanks very much for prompt responses! Sadly I don't have a retail that I can get the title updates off of atm I'm am just trying to do offline modding, do you think you could provide me links for both title update and the modded default I would greatly appreciate it friend Thanks you very much in advance! 
I have no title updates on it at all by the way V Vauxit

V

Vauxit

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Depending on what patch you have it should have a modded default_mp.xex I know for sure that SummerBass does and if you have Aurora on your rgh you can get the title update from there.

B

bloodtiger38

Reaction score
Wow thank you so very much my friend you just saved me a lot of time, I just found summerbass with the default and going to install aurora now!

Top Bottom