What's new

[Patch 1.20] Flying Cars

HeathsTutorials

HeathsTutorials

New YouTube Channel!! www.youtube.com/HeathsTuts
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, So I decided to put together a custom Xbox360b file, this file has some model swaps that I made. I put this into a Xbox360b instead of a DLC because I could not figure out how to model swap in the Festive Surprise DLC. If anyone knows how to please let me know. Thanks and enjoy!

♦ Besra Jet- The Besra jet has the body and shape of a Adder that will fly around looking like a Adder.

♦ Buzzard Attack Chopper- The Buzzard has the shape and body of a Sandking XL that will fly around acting as a buzzard but has the looks and body of a Sandking XL.

Thank you to DrAIR and WatAPuss for helping me figure out all this stuff and how to make it!

MORE TO BE ADDED SOON...

If you have ideas for what I could add please comment them below.

Download | Virus Scan

Showcase Video Below!

Place In: HDD\Games\GTA V\

Last edited:
HeathsTutorials

HeathsTutorials

Reaction score
Sin$
I will be adding a vehicle that will have the body of the train that you can drive.

Upgrade Windows

Upgrade Windows

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Good job! However, it's kind of useless if only you can see it. :whistle:

HeathsTutorials

HeathsTutorials

Reaction score
Sin$
Good job! However, it's kind of useless if only you can see it. :whistle:
Thank you! Yes I do agree with you on that. That is why I am trying to put these into the Festive DLC so that other people can see it. I'm pretty sure if a person dies next to you and repawns near you they will inherit it so they can see it to.

INickoI

INickoI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I could not figure out how to model swap in the Festive Surprise DLC. If anyone knows how to please let me know. Thanks and enjoy!
Open DLC with velocity and go:
> xbox 360
> levels
> gta5
> vehicles
> extract (then replace) xmas2vehicles.rpf
> rehash.

Tell me if is helpful.

HeathsTutorials

HeathsTutorials

Reaction score
Sin$
Open DLC with velocity and go:
> xbox 360
> levels
> gta5
> vehicles
> extract (then replace) xmas2vehicles.rpf
> rehash.

Tell me if is helpful.
That's the way I thought it would be too but it isn't. If we were working with the Flight School DLC it would work like a charm because it has a plane in it which is the Besra Jet. So we could just rename the Adder vehicle files making them say Besra instead of Adder then put them back into the DLC. The Flight School DLC is crc'd so we can't use it. Thanks for the idea though!

cg_LaserForce

cg_LaserForce

SAFD
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, So I decided to put together a custom Xbox360b file, this file has some model swaps that I made. I put this into a Xbox360b instead of a DLC because I could not figure out how to model swap in the Festive Surprise DLC. If anyone knows how to please let me know. Thanks and enjoy!

♦ Besra Jet- The Besra jet has the body and shape of a Adder that will fly around looking like a Adder.

♦ Buzzard Attack Chopper- The Buzzard has the shape and body of a Sandking XL that will fly around acting as a buzzard but has the looks and body of a Sandking XL.

Thank you to DrAIR and WatAPuss for helping me figure out all this stuff and how to make it!

MORE TO BE ADDED SOON...

If you have ideas for what I could add please comment them below.

Download | Virus Scan

***A video will be posted on this thread tomorrow showcasing the modded Xbox360b.***

Place In: HDD\Games\GTA V\

gotta start somewhere :smile:

Last edited:
HeathsTutorials

HeathsTutorials

Reaction score
Sin$
wow did you make this? good job gotta start somewhere :smile:
Yes I did, thanks for the support! I know this is probably the easiest thing to do for some people but like you said everyone's gotta start somewhere. Have a great day!

7s Ecky

7s Ecky

Haggis enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I did, thanks for the support! I know this is probably the easiest thing to do for some people but like you said everyone's gotta start somewhere. Have a great day!
Told you to change the vehicle id to jet in the vehicles.meta and that's how to get flying cars lol this is just kcozart model swaps

HeathsTutorials

HeathsTutorials

Reaction score
Sin$
Told you to change the vehicle id to jet in the vehicles.meta and that's how to get flying cars lol this is just kcozart model swaps
I believe you used to be able to do that a while back but its done a different way now. 
Updates for this coming out today!

HeathsTutorials

HeathsTutorials

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a video showcasing everything! Enjoy!

Echo

Echo

7S
Retired
Legendary Veteran TotM Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Anymore derailing/off topic posts and an infraction will be sent your way. This is your one and ONLY warning.

HeathsTutorials

HeathsTutorials

Reaction score
Sin$
Anymore derailing/off topic posts and an infraction will be sent your way. This is your one and ONLY warning.
I wasn't doing anything...

Top Bottom
Login
Register