• Thread starter pLTPF
  • Start date
  • Views 7,544
pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't join parties on my account it says "Because of you past behavior, you can't participate in parties" What is that about? My friend says I swear on Xbox but I have never swore on xbox one.

Kookie doe

Kookie doe

Hosting hotel lobbies
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't join parties on my account it says "Because of you past behavior, you can't participate in parties" What is that about? My friend says I swear on Xbox but I have never swore on xbox one.
It means that you have been suspended from Xbox Live. Can you play online multiplayer games?

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
It means that you have been suspended from Xbox Live. Can you play online multiplayer games?
Never mind, I got the email in my spam folder. But this is dumb, Everything i've been suspended for I haven't done. It says glitches but the "glitches" ive done are to where a mask and helmet in gta 5, and a little spot on aw which is there everyone knows about it.

Kookie doe

Kookie doe

Hosting hotel lobbies
Reaction score
Sin$
Never mind, I got the email in my spam folder. But this is dumb, Everything i've been suspended for I haven't done. It says glitches but the "glitches" ive done are to where a mask and helmet in gta 5, and a little spot on aw which is there everyone knows about it.
It's probably the spot on AW. People might have reported you.

Juicy J

Juicy J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably the GTA .. A couple weeks back I did money glitch on X360 and then got banned and it transferred over to XONE too.. If you're banned for 2 weeks then yeah it's prob GRA that's how long my wait was

Colibra 7s

Colibra 7s

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
all i know is ms are going hard at banning people i had 4 accounts suspended and 1 perma this week. says for cheating, glitches or any advantage of system abuse a long with if you play a game with a cheat even by mistake you might not even realise you have but they do. It's fair apart from the last one as how in the world is a 7 year old suppose to know if someones cheating in Kung fu panda, viva pinata or Zoo tycoon. It is a little ridiculous on ms part which is why i never recommend any product or gaming experience with Microsoft as they have full control and most likely just want you to get mad with a 360 console and go spend $400 on a Xbox one.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be the GTA. Any glitching is eligible for a suspension on xbox live.

TackleHard

TackleHard

Reaction score
Sin$
I have had 3 characters on borderlands 2 boosted to 72 to remove the grind by someone on the se7en sins forums, asking them beforehand whether I could possibly be banned for doing such a thing, to which he replied "no way, I've been doing this since 360". All so I could experience the rest of the playing styles. Three days later I start up and I can't send messages to anyone, or join friend's parties with the same message "because of your past behaviour, you cannot participate in parties". I have been a Xbox live member for the last 5 years and this is the first boosting lobby I have ever joined. I can join games, but can't talk to any of my friends. I have a blank message on my Xbox account from Xbox live, but as I said, its blank. And I have no email for the reason for this ban. How long should I expect this ban to last as I am furious about it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register