What's new

Solved Password Protection help please!

TANN

Series

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i've been playing on my account for about 6 years now.. then once i log back into it, it says i need to enter my live id and pass? i do not know the password because it's been so long and i can't answer my security question either... is their any way to take this off the account so i can play on it again?

H

HUST13R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You will probably need to ring MS and give them other info a like card details on account and address to get this reset.

Call me LEWY

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
how can you not know your pass and security question? if you dont know the security question, microsoft wont give you your account.

TANN

Series

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how can you not know your pass and security question? if you dont know the security question, microsoft wont give you your account.
because i made the account 6 years ago... thats a long time

And do you think if i did the customer support thing on my account and got the, First Name, Last Name, Country, state, zip code, recent passwords, and the last 5 digits from the 3 month i put on their do you think that would get the pass or what?

kanyun

kanyun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
because i made the account 6 years ago... thats a long time

And do you think if i did the customer support thing on my account and got the, First Name, Last Name, Country, state, zip code, recent passwords, and the last 5 digits from the 3 month i put on their do you think that would get the pass or what?

It's worth a try. Calling and trying will get you faster results than waiting for our responses :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register