• Views 2,152

Is passive mode a 'tactic'?

• Total voters
caliuso

caliuso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's your personal opinion on passive mode and those that use it?

Do you feel it was a great addition to the game? Or do you feel it should be removed?

Personally, I feel that passive mode was a bad addition on rock*'s part...

I feel that people on passive mode should be put into a passive mode lobby where they can play without being hit/hitting others....

Either that, or once people go passive mode they should be forced to at least fight hand to hand combat.

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I think passive mode is for p****ies. I hate when people kill you then turn on passive mode.

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
I think passive mode is for p****ies. I hate when people kill you then turn on passive mode.
This. I've had many people kill me and when I try and kill them back, the p*ssy out and turn on passive mode.

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
^This.. Or when someone tries to kill but you kill them and they go passive mode then proceed to run over to you and do actions, I feel sorry for anyone who goes into passive mode and does this 
This. I've had many people kill me and when I try and kill them back, the p*ssy out and turn on passive mode.
Wtf you be reading my mind and stuff

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the addition of passive mode but it does need some changes to it, but agree with G God that it is abused by people when they kill someone and than they go into passive mode like little B!tch @ss Pu$$ies.

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
^This.. Or when someone tries to kill but you kill them and they go passive mode then proceed to run over to you and do actions, I feel sorry for anyone who goes into passive mode and does this 

Wtf you be reading my mind and stuff
I am a genius :wink:

welshxna

welshxna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate when they use passive mode to get close to you and then disable passive mode and kill or in most cases TRY to kill you. Drives me crazy.

BASlC

BASlC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate that it turns off when you enter a car. Other than that, fair play and I'm glad it pisses people off :woot::devil:

caliuso

caliuso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't do that lol. Only when you fire your gun or kill someone.
Actually the passive is correct bruh, lol.

As a 'tactic' against their 'tactic', I wait for them to enter a vehicle. Once they're in a car passive mode is useless until they exit it. Sticky bomb a car and leave it near them, lol. Or keep your assault shotgun in hand, and once the climb into the seat start shooting.

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't? Oh, well then maybe its my mental state. Do you gotta be completely sane?
Nope, It only turns off when you fire a weapon or kill someone when in your car. Not sure why it's happening to you when you automatically enter your car :confused:

caliuso

caliuso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate that it turns off when you enter a car. Other than that, fair play and I'm glad it pisses people off :woot::devil:
Lmfaoooo... Ppl like you deserve their own lobby apart from the free world...

Bad sport lobbies have been made , passive should be treated the same.

BASlC

BASlC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It only turns off when you fire a weapon or kill someone when in your car

Oh. Well what if you kill someone with your car? lol.

Lmfaoooo... Ppl like you deserve their own lobby apart from the free world...

Bad sport lobbies have been made , passive should be treated the same.

Yeah, I'm an ***hole in that game. I moved up into Blaine County though so the incentive rarely happens now with all you city-slickers so far away. :angelic:

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh. Well what if you kill someone with your car? lol.
Yeah I meant that as well lol. 
Actually the passive is correct bruh, lol.

As a 'tactic' against their 'tactic', I wait for them to enter a vehicle. Once they're in a car passive mode is useless until they exit it. Sticky bomb a car and leave it near them, lol. Or keep your assault shotgun in hand, and once the climb into the seat start shooting.
I see what you mean now, Yes passive mode does not work while you're in your car as people are able to shoot you however it still remains active is what I was trying to say, so in case a tank or someone trying to kill you comes out of nowhere you can easily hop out of your car in a split second and you'll be automatically protected.

Adamgm10

Adamgm10

The Kid
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's funny killing and going into passive. I just love watching kids get mad.

caliuso

caliuso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's funny killing and going into passive. I just love watching kids get mad.
I love RPGing A*holes reverse shooting me in their zentorno, and for doing so I was put into bad sport.

Again, passives deserve their own lobby. 
Yeah, I'm an ***hole in that game. I moved up into Blaine County though so the incentive rarely happens now with all you city-slickers so far away. :angelic:
I've always lived on Murda-hill..lol.. (Eclipse towers), never a dull moment walking out the door..

I

iHateLiars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally I hate that sh*t. If I see someone in passive mode, idgaf if they are not bothering anyone, I'll blow the **** out of them / delete their car if need be :woot:

Wazzat Do

Wazzat Do

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I find it to be incredibly useful. I dont roam freeworlds hunting people and im also the guy that is flying down the main street and turns to avoid you in middle of road. The only part of the the game i enjoy is the missions/races so while im waiting for each load i am sitting patiently on a raised area, cars can not get to and yes, i do it in passive mode.

Top Bottom
Login
Register