What's new

Patched Passive mode with weapons (requires a friend)

• Thread starter IIOrgazmoII
  • Start date
  • Views 11,524
IIOrgazmoII

IIOrgazmoII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please note this only works on Xbox one and Ps4 since passive mode is different on those consoles

Currently I have no video to show but I can put a simple text tutorial last night one of our friends died inside a barber shop an somehow had the glitch going so we played with it awhile what happened to her was fluke but we managed to replicate the glitch

1. Go to barber doesn't matter which with a friend sit in the seat
2. Have friend get cops on him or call mercs on him before you sit down
3. Have friend use you as human shield so the cops kill you instead while your sitting in the barber menu
4. When you spawn kill yourself then exit out of passive via interaction menu when you respawn
5. Go to ammunation an open weapon buying menu an when you exit store ull be able to use weapons an be in passive
Side note. Just like before explosives and being shot in your weapon can still hurt you melee attacks as well

I thought I'd post this since I'm already posting it to rockstar support in a ticket for them to fix so I thought you guys could enjoy before it's hot fixed enjoy:smile:
I'll add a video if someone makes one as I have no way to record also feel free to take credit I could care less about getting credit

Last edited:
Biohazard

Biohazard

Social Architect
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently I have no video to show but I can put a simple text tutorial last night one of our friends died inside a barber shop an somehow had the glitch going so we played with it awhile what happened to her was fluke but we managed to replicate the glitch

1. Go to barber doesn't matter which with a friend sit in the seat
2. Have friend get cops on him or call mercs on him before you sit down
3. Have friend use you as human shield so the cops kill you instead while your sitting in the barber menu
4. When you spawn kill yourself then exit out of passive via interaction menu when you respawn
5. Go to ammunation an open weapon buying menu an when you exit store ull be able to use weapons an be in passive
Side note. Just like before explosives and being shot in your weapon can still hurt you melee attacks as well

I thought I'd post this since I'm already posting it to rockstar support in a ticket for them to fix so I thought you guys could enjoy before it's hot fixed enjoy:smile:
I'll add a video if someone makes one as I have no way to record also feel free to take credit I could care less about getting credit
I wish i knew about this glitch before it went public :frown:

G

GTA5GLITCHER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What takes this glitch away? leaving session? getting killed? going into shops (LSC)? help a lad out.

IIOrgazmoII

IIOrgazmoII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The thing for solo I was trying is a tear gas thrown in to barber then quickly go an sit but I couldn't get it to work the barber would run terrified before I could get to sit down maybe a proximity might work but I did not really try it if someone figures it out feel free to share here an I'll update thread with the solo method as well with credit to the finder apparently their is a new lsc method for this but requires leaving session this one doesn't which is why I thought I'd share it

G

GTA5GLITCHER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried a grenade, I tried putting a bike in there with a proximity mine on and coming back, nothing worked.

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You still die from explosions like auto cannon, just sayin cos a friend told me he was getting trolled by a guy in passive mode with weapons. I joined and grabbed a jet, cos ya know I'm like that, and proceeded to bomb the **** out of him. He died many many times before he quit to take his lack of skill elsewhere.

Top Bottom
Login
Register