• Thread starter EyeDuDab
  • Start date
  • Views 5,921
E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
Steps:
  1. prep your friend via dashboard (friend is in an invite only job)
  2. go passive
  3. open the pause menu, highlight on any job and press Square to start the job.
  4. join your friend via doubletap on dashboard button.
  5. i pressed accept on everything, but i didnt care where i spawned... press circle to host, then accept the next 2 alerts otherwise
  6. if done correctly, you can hear clicking in the background if you press X while frozen. (you will also have the use of your weapon wheel)
  7. at this point you can attempt to blow yourself up to confirm, or all players will appear passive to you.
  • im not sure of all the uses or breaking points, but i do know that getting into weaponized vehicles disables the glitch.
  • full weapon wheel
  • cops, fire, npc's, falling, cars can kill you
  • you are invincible to your own explosions (including standing on exploding objects)
  • other players are not damaged by you either, its hard to troll with this.
  • great for ceo work and avoiding griefers

Video

i found the guarantee to hit it everytime...

• set option to remain host: ON
  • go passive
  • open pause, use the map, then press square on any of the CONTACT MISSIONS (STARS)
  • You will be prompted with 3 alerts...
    • first alert - no job found, do you want to host
    • second alert - are you sure you want to join this person
    • third alert - this person is in an invite only lobby
  • when propmted with the first alert, press circle (host job)
  • then spam X thru the next 2 alerts...
    • keep spamming X until you hear clicks from pressing X.
  • you will get a frozen screen that says failed to join the job
  • you are now in the glitched state

Last edited:
S

Shenmue182

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's an easier way. Go to ammunition, stand Infront of body armour. Kill yourself from interaction menu, join friend in different targeting mode, decline the alert, press right d-pad to browse armor. You'll respawn passive. It sucks that you can't kill anybody, I'll stick to the godmode personally but it's fun if you just want to go around jumping off buildings and doing bike stunts not having to worry about dying.

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
There's an easier way. Go to ammunition, stand Infront of body armour. Kill yourself from interaction menu, join friend in different targeting mode, decline the alert, press right d-pad to browse armor. You'll respawn passive. It sucks that you can't kill anybody, I'll stick to the godmode personally but it's fun if you just want to go around jumping off buildings and doing bike stunts not having to worry about dying.
what you have is a different method.
your method will get patched much quicker than the method i posted ??

please post as a new topic.

G

GrandTheftAutoVI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what you have is a different method.
your method will get patched much quicker than the method i posted ??

please post as a new topic.
BTW, if you enter a Terrorbyte Nerve Center, you are kicked out of the glitched state. I tried doing a client job using this glitch and when I dropped a sticky bomb to make sure if I was still glitched out or not, I was unexpectedly killed by my sticky bomb. But, you can technically kill other players in this state, but, it is extremely difficult. I killed a player when I used the Up N Atomizer on a NPC vehicle and the vehicle hits the player, and gives me the kill. There was a other time where I blew my MK 2 up by accident and the missile must have it an Insurgent, which gave me the kill against the player. Either way, it's not very likely this would happen by your doing since both cases were coincidences. But, it is useful to grind VIP Work.

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
BTW, if you enter a Terrorbyte Nerve Center, you are kicked out of the glitched state. I tried doing a client job using this glitch and when I dropped a sticky bomb to make sure if I was still glitched out or not, I was unexpectedly killed by my sticky bomb. But, you can technically kill other players in this state, but, it is extremely difficult. I killed a player when I used the Up N Atomizer on a NPC vehicle and the vehicle hits the player, and gives me the kill. There was a other time where I blew my MK 2 up by accident and the missile must have it an Insurgent, which gave me the kill against the player. Either way, it's not very likely this would happen by your doing since both cases were coincidences. But, it is useful to grind VIP Work.
i also noticed that when you swap sessions, you need to redo the glitch.
go passive again, then do the trick, then re-establish your ceo or mc club

i think nyou got kicked from the glitch because you cannot enter any vehicle that disables passive mode -- i think the terabyte disables passive under any circumstance

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
added this to the op

i found the guarantee to hit it everytime...

• set option to remain host: ON
  • go passive
  • open pause, use the map, then press square on any of the CONTACT MISSIONS (STARS)
  • You will be prompted with 3 alerts...
    • first alert - no job found, do you want to host
    • second alert - are you sure you want to join this person
    • third alert - this person is in an invite only lobby
  • when propmted with the first alert, press circle (host job)
  • then spam X thru the next 2 alerts...
    • keep spamming X until you hear clicks from pressing X.
  • you will get a frozen screen that says failed to join the job
  • you are now in the glitched state

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
Bumping this. Still works 🤣

Easily survive and exploit executive search using this.

Call any vehicle, and still use its weapons while in passive mode to others.
...including yalls precious mk2 bike

S

Se7enexile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can cargo be destroyed or i/e vehicles?

Top Bottom