Solved Passive mode griefers

• Thread starter LegendaryOaks
  • Start date
  • Views 604
L

LegendaryOaks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do I deal with passive mode griefers, the type of people who kill you, go into passive, exit passive, and kill you again.

These people are so annoying as you can't really do anything about it, so is there any good way to get rid of them withough leaving the sessionm

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
How do I deal with passive mode griefers, the type of people who kill you, go into passive, exit passive, and kill you again.

These people are so annoying as you can't really do anything about it, so is there any good way to get rid of them withough leaving the sessionm
go into passive mode and stay in it

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hell hath no fury like a hacker scorned☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score

I couldn't agree with you more...
What I have done is create lots of jobs..
You can teleport anywhere with a job trigger... or even to your apartment with a heist invite on your phone :wink:
I would look into creating custom races and teleportation... I am a level 500+
And have four gta accounts... I seldomly let anyone grief me anymore...
If that is the case ... I just start a job let it load and then quit while in vehicle selection... I the spawn wherever the job trigger was placed... if someone is particularly annoying I spawn into a wall breach and eff his Isht up:wink: lol

D

Dead Inside

End Me.
Reaction score

The thing you're talking about here is called "Passive Popping". This is a very common thing amongst players. The only way to deal with this is to stay in passive. As they cannot kill you unless they know how to kill you in passive which the only people who know how to do that are tryhards.

Top Bottom