REQUIREMENTS:

• An account that has never opened rank play before
  • Friends
METHOD:
  • Have the person who has never opened ranked play click on the mode
  • A Welcome screen will pop up, have them stay on this screen
  • Get your friends to join that player on the welcome to ranked screen
  • Have the person enter ranked play and you will have a party inside
  • The person on the unranked account can then close Application and switch to his main account
INFORMATION:
  • You may enter HQ, but do NOT enter 1v1 or shootouts while in this mode or it can kick you out of the ranked screen
  • You will stay in the party after the ranked game is over
  • you cannot start a game with more than 4 in the party
  • You must have a new account each time you do this so the welcome screen is available
  • When in HQ in this party everybodies rank is gone, this may be a bug that can be expanded upon
CREDIT:
  • DiiZE aka Dizeliun
  • Cedric031

Last edited:
M

mitchyy s7

Reaction score
Sin$
There is 10x easier methods than this that take literally 15seconds and you can have a full team of 4

I

Ihaveagoodclan

Reaction score
Sin$
you also have to make sure you change the party privacy on the unranked account because otherwise u will have to reset the game and open it

S

Sucu

Reaction score
Sin$
After each match, it puts my party out of the ranked lobby. I'm doing everything right.

DiiZE

DiiZE

Reaction score
Sin$
need a lag switch like i said this guy doesnt really know what hes talking about 
same thing to you you need a lag switch and for people tostop posting others methods especially if they didnt post it right
I posted it right. It kept me in the lobby everytime I did it. We swap out the fresh account for another persons main account.

Top Bottom
Login
Register