Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Party in Free-For-All

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by austino1ivia, Feb 7, 2009 with 10 replies and 3,487 views.

1. austino1ivia

austino1ivia Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This glitch works for any game that you can't get a party into and it is really simple... I used it on Call of Duty 4 and it works on Call of Duty 5 as well...
    :smile:
    So do you really want to have a party of 8 in a legit point gaining Free-For All? I'll tell you step by step.
    First, pick a designated leader... (Preferably the gamer with the greatest connecting.)
    Make the leader sit alone in the main lobby.
    The leader's job is to send however many players their invites. BUT IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT NOBODY ACCEPTS THE INVITE WHEN THEY GET IT!
    If you are the leader, tell everyone to get the accept invite screen ready, but touch nothing.
    Then when everyone is ready, tell them to hit accept.
    When you tell them to hit accept, you want to press Free-For-All before anyone gets in. But you also want to time it right so that they get into the room with you before you are in the Free-For-All lobby.
    All of you should load into the Free-For-All and you will be high-lighted blue as if you were in a party... But that really means nothing.
    The thing is that people with sucky connection might not make it in the room with you in time or something.
    But once you all make it, you can mess around, make alliances, complete challenges, and whetever else you plan to do.
    In Call Of Duty 4, it is a great glitch to use when you want to do Cage Match challenges...
    Here's what you can do:

Parties in - Mercenary Team Deathmatch, Cage Match, Free-For-All,(Hardcore) and if you have a level eight that can manage to do the glitch, they can get you in Boot Camp.
    My brother and I found and shared this glitch together and do not know if someone else knows besides the people we used it with.
    Thank-you

(If someone could do it and make a video it would be great because I can't... I would definatley give you credit.)

• Like Like x 2
  2. alex148

alex148 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I did this by a accident when my brother was in free for all i joined him and we were in a party although I still owned him xD

3. OP
    austino1ivia

austino1ivia Enthusiast

Ratings:
    My brother and I just really used it for cage matches on COD4 to get all the Gold guns, but since it is hardcore Free-For-All on COD5, we use it all the time..

4. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Moved to Glitches section.

=> Moved.

5. Trammell

Trammell Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I thought everyone know about this but I guess not of been doing this since the beginning of 4.Good Post tho well organized
    Edit:This is defiantly a lot easier now that there is XBL party chat

6. classy blackman

classy blackman Getting There

Ratings:
    i love these kinds of glitches in cod

7. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    One time my dad was in a headquarters game. And it was almost half done, and I clicked to play headquarters, and I got put into the same game as him. What are the chances of that!?

8. shifte

shifte Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I am not trying to thread crap this, but there is another way and much easier way to do this in WaW. I don't know if it will work in COD4.

First. Have your party in the game party lobby.

Second. The leader of the party must join a game NON FFA, and then once everyone joins the game lobby the leader must leave that lobby, so that he/she goes back to the party lobby. The leader would then be the only one in the party lobby while everyone else is in the game lobby.

Third. The leader must then join/search a FFA game.

Fourth. While the leader party leader left the game lobby as stated in #2, the rest of the party members must count a quick 1.2.3 and leave that lobby also.

Fifth. Now it would look like all party members are back in the party lobby, but since the party leader tried looking for a FFA match it will pull the party leader and the rest of the party in to a FFA match or start a new one. That depends on how many ppl where in the party.

With this method you don't have to worry about invites and all of that other nonsense.

Hope this makes sense. If you have any questions you can catch me on XBL... fosh0

• Like Like x 2
  9. Killersoft

Killersoft Newbie

Ratings:
    Looks kinda difficult but i may try it

10. Lulu

Lulu     Retired

Ratings:
    Dammit! I knew I should've search bar'd!!

11. OP
    austino1ivia

austino1ivia Enthusiast

Ratings: