Not open for further replies.
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and my friend are talking in Party Chat perfectly fine. I unsnap the Party app and can still hear him but as soon as he unsnaps his Party app, we can't hear each other at all.

Take note: I am on the August Dash Preview and he is not. I'm thinking it might be a compatibility issue since I'm on a different dash but then again, it's happening on his end not mine.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
This happened to me the other day when playing the Destiny Beta. The guy I was talking to was also using the Dashboard Preview. It seemed to only happen on Destiny, since we played Titanfall, and I was able to hear him fine (not snapped).

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and my friend are talking in Party Chat perfectly fine. I unsnap the Party app and can still hear him but as soon as he unsnaps his Party app, we can't hear each other at all.

Take note: I am on the August Dash Preview and he is not. I'm thinking it might be a compatibility issue since I'm on a different dash but then again, it's happening on his end not mine.
Are you playing Destiny?

D

Decayse

Stand on guard for thee
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a problem with Destiny itself. The way to fix this is close out Destiny, start a party with whoever you want to talk to BEFORE starting Destiny, once everyone's in the party launch Destiny and you can unsnap and hear everyone else.

I hope they fix this. Its not the preview dash as my friends not on it and it happens to both of us. This is a temporary fix.

If your controller dies, headset is removed or you accidentally leave a party to will have to restart Destiny to get it to work unsnapped.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a problem with Destiny itself. The way to fix this is close out Destiny, start a party with whoever you want to talk to BEFORE starting Destiny, once everyone's in the party launch Destiny and you can unsnap and hear everyone else.

I hope they fix this. Its not the preview dash as my friends not on it and it happens to both of us. This is a temporary fix.

If your controller dies, headset is removed or you accidentally leave a party to will have to restart Destiny to get it to work unsnapped.
Alright well thank you. I'll give that a shot later today when my friend gets home.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright well thanks fort help guys. I'll give that a try when I play Destiny Beta later. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register