partion 3 empty?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by xBlaZed, Feb 16, 2009 with 9 replies and 1,337 views.

1. xBlaZed

xBlaZed Enthusiast

Ratings:
    My partition 3 is empty and im using a 60gb hdd. can anyone help me please. i used xplorer360 and the xport 2.0 and it still doesnt work.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Acer

Acer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Happend to me to but i get Partion 3 in Partion 3, might just be the wire because i got 10 of the same looking & same fiting wire or it might have been the update because i barly go online & when they banned all the maps on forge all my modded maps that people said were banned didn't get removed & still work besides one with a pelican.

3. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Make sure you have the latest versions of xplorer and xport. Also I would try another sized hdd if you have another or borrow a friends and see if it works because I know there have been problems with certain sized hdd's especially the 60gb ones.

4. OP
    xBlaZed

xBlaZed Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i tried a new version of xport and it didnt recognize the hdd but on the new xplorer it only should partition 0 and then it had these weird error messages.

5. Genetic Paradox

Genetic Paradox Getting There

Ratings:
    [Click here to view the link]

if you have a 120 gig hdd then go here to use this.

i have an elite and i have to use xplorer360 (6 beta xtreme patch).

hope this helps!:tongue:

-Rheejus

6. Jeehs

Jeehs Banned

Ratings:
  7. AlphaTrojan

AlphaTrojan Newbie

Ratings:
    The same thing is happening to me and I have a 20gb hard drive.

8. Jeehs

Jeehs Banned

Ratings:
    Um.. Heck try the program, It may help u.. I don't know I have a 120gig
    Dude I have a 120gb and I can use any program to open my HHD.

9. GoldBarSniper

GoldBarSniper Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I had the exact same problem with Xplorer.... I got Xport 2.0 from codejunkies and now everything works fine....

10. RvB rox

RvB rox Member

Ratings:
    i have the original xplorer and a 120gb hdd working fine. what you want to do is open xplorer 360 extreme 2 and xport. first open it in xport. the open a file in parition3. then as soon as you hear the hdd start to spin up, open it in xplorer360. then wait about a minute or 2 with out touching either. then do the same thing. open another folder in xport, and then open parition 3 in xplorer and you should now see folders in it. open another folder in xport. now open another folder in xplorer but make sure its a different folder. do this for the first few times and after like 5 times you should be able to open it simply in xplorer.