What's new

Solved Parachute defaulting to rainbow chute

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
So this has been bugging me for quite some time. I have the Jamaica bag, hornet chute, and hornet backup chute purchased and equipped. Whenever I jump out of a plane or heli, I always see my Jamaica chute bag, but 9/10 times its never my parachute. Its always defaulted back to the rainbow chute. I even go in to my accessories and double check and it says its all still equipped. Also, no matter how many times I try to equip trail smoke for my chute, that always gets defaulted back to none. Does that in the menu thing too. Can't even get the fact that I have a trail smoke equipped to stick.

HDizzoDontPlizzo

HDizzoDontPlizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This happened to me, I had to revisit ammunation a couple times and re purchase my chute but it stuck, eventually.

Upvote 0
MnstrAddict

MnstrAddict

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This has been happening to me for a long time as well, I'm gonna try that out

Upvote 0
Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
My parachute has always reset to the default bag, with a rainbow shute, and the bug always occurs when joining Online or joining a different session. The easiest solution for me is going to the parachute section of my Inventory via the Interaction Menu and flicking my parachute setup left then right to update it. A bit like the Weapon Wheel. I always had to spend a few moments flicking through the guns I wanted as I always loaded with the first weapon of each weapon type on the Wheel.

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Question has been answered, moving thread. If you have any more questions OP, feel free to make a new thread.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register