Discussion Pandora Downloader V7.4 APK

Would you like to see another release of Pandora Downloader?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Objexxt Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pandora 7.4 hack apk

This hacked Pandora V.7.4 APK, is a flawless apk release.
This is basically the actual Pandora 7.4 app, with all premium features, plus the download feature.

Features
1. No Ads!
2. Unlimited Skips!
3. No Timeout!
4. Music Downloader!
5. MP3, 192kbps Pandora One support!
6. Thumbs Rich Notifications!

NOTE: if you follow the tutorial step by step, when you thumbs up a song, it will ask you if you want to download the song. When you click download, it will put the song into your "Google Play Music".

How to Download, Install, and Use

Step 1: Go to LINK on your mobile device.

Step 2: Scroll down just a little, until you see " Latest Stable Version ". Click " Pandora 7.4 Patched. "

Step 3: It will take you to a AdFly ad, please wait until the time counts down at the top right corner of the page. Once it says " Skip Ad", you can click it, and it will take you to the "ZippyShare" download page. :: If it does not redirect you to the page, go back, and click the "Skip Ad" button again.::

Step 4: Once you have reached the "Zippy Share" page, you will click the orange and white download button inside the box with the APK info in it. :: Note, that sometimes it will throw up an add instead of downloading on the first click, just close the ad, and click the button again.::

Step 5: Once you clicked for it to download, you should see it downloading in your notification bar. Scroll down from the top of your screen, and it will say it is downloading " Pandora V7.4 Patched.APK ". Once it is done, you will click the file in the notification bar where it says download finished.

Step 6: Once you have clicked the file, it should bring up a screen that looks like this - you will click " Settings ".

Step 7: Now you will click on " Unknown Sources ".

Step 8: Now it will bring up this box, and you will want to make sure it has a blue checkmark selecting " Allow this installation only "! And then click " OK" .

Step 9: Once it has installed onto your device, go into settings, then "apps" or " applications", and find "Pandora", and click it.

Step 10: Once you have clicked " Pandora" under "Apps", you wil want to navigate to "Permissions", and click it!

Step 11: Once you are on this screen, you will now just want to select "Storage". and you are done. Now any music that you press the thumbs up button on, will now save to your google play music app.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread. I really hope this helped someone. Remember that if you need any help just to message me!​

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Reaction score
Worked like a charm for me just now big thanks for this ☺☺☺

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Don't know why but i can't seem to get downloading working. I know you like the song and it gives you the option. But it still doesn't actuality download.

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Reaction score
Don't know why but i can't seem to get downloading working. I know you like the song and it gives you the option. But it still doesn't actuality download.
Go to settings then go to Pandora and give the app access to storage then it will fully download the songs.

Are u by chance having any problem with playing stations for me this morning my app says the station is unavailable for me on every station jw if anyone is having same problem.

Imma have to try the 8.6 version. lol
Any chance u got a link for that version I'm on 7.4 but app tells me now my stations are unavailable for some reason.

sayag125

Reaction score
pandora is the biggest app in android industry specially when it comes to talk about music app, you can enjoy it here with lot of features

Top Bottom