• Views 935
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blunts216

Blunts216

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For starters, I do not know how to replicate this. I was trying to do the Paladin Godmode glitch when I encountered this.

So, I joined a public game, which was already started. When I entered the game, I spawned at the beginning of the mission and everything looked normal.

I went outside and noticed there are no ATV's. There were no atv's, so I proceeded to run towards the 1st objective.

No enemies spawned, no objectives are shown, it's just an open lobby free to do whatever. Not sure how it happened, but it happened.

I am going to stay in here over night, kill myself in the morning, and see how much xp I receive, if any. Will update the thread if it works out as I hope.

Maybe someone can figure out how to replicate this, who knows

Bouddd

Bouddd

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think you get to afk in this mission after you drop the Dr next to the helicopter you have to protect objectives from getting fused and your tank from getting destroyed. Maybe if you kill all but 1 in the first wave and stay there but will it really give you exp for staying alive longer ?

R

rufus88

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think you get to afk in this mission after you drop the Dr next to the helicopter you have to protect objectives from getting fused and your tank from getting destroyed. Maybe if you kill all but 1 in the first wave and stay there but will it really give you exp for staying alive longer ?
I know like 4 ways lol but i cant stay afk it keeps kickin me

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I know if you get to the stadium on the first mission and spawn in late at the start building none of the enemies will be anywhere close to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register