What's new

Discovery PAINT SLOT !? GTA V Beff Merge

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Thanks again Purefred, I found a wheel slot and a rim and pearl slot in agency, the one problem I have is I'm on ps5 so time is limited. I'm going to start glitch in car meet with the car I want rim color changed on in car meet on magic slot. My friend will be in closed friend session, in car meet with car close to door where I spawn in. I'm going to buy the car I want the rim color from on c2 over car on magic spot, close c2, on c1 pull in mod shop and change rim design, tire design, close c1, fingers crossed I have enough time to do this. Does wheel slot have to be on magic spot?
magic spot? why magic spots?

iiCe CReaM MaNn

iiCe CReaM MaNn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again Purefred, I found a wheel slot and a rim and pearl slot in agency, the one problem I have is I'm on ps5 so time is limited. I'm going to start glitch in car meet with the car I want rim color changed on in car meet on magic slot. My friend will be in closed friend session, in car meet with car close to door where I spawn in. I'm going to buy the car I want the rim color from on c2 over car on magic spot, close c2, on c1 pull in mod shop and change rim design, tire design, close c1, fingers crossed I have enough time to do this. Does wheel slot have to be on magic spot?
no magic slot needed with slot merging

iiCe CReaM MaNn

iiCe CReaM MaNn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it works no problem if I buy a fresh Elegy then buy whatever on C2 but if I do anything else it doesn't work. I think it might just be that particular spot since my wheel and pearl in the agency works fine
You need to change c1 wheels to stock and save before going to c2 that’s why it works when you purchase a car (because wheels are stock) and doesn’t when you gctf a car on the slot.

G

GTAGlitcher98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to change c1 wheels to stock and save before going to c2 that’s why it works when you purchase a car (because wheels are stock) and doesn’t when you gctf a car on the slot.
Yeah I've had it working for ages now, the wheels don't seem to corrupt anything now tbh

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
change tires to stock, not wheels

Top Bottom
Login
Register