Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i read the whole post as i did on most of the posts on s7 atm bout carmodding.

i just wondered if there is a method out there to get yankton plates and stick them on modded vehicles i made myself. as i read that seems to be not working?
Yes.
You have to mod the car then dupe the car to get the plates and extra mods to stick.

Tide

Tide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes.
You have to mod the car then dupe the car to get the plates and extra mods to stick.
you can dupe it straight from the mod menu or i need a glitch for that? i guess there is a risk of me getting banned if i do this?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
you can dupe it straight from the mod menu or i need a glitch for that? i guess there is a risk of me getting banned if i do this?
No you need a dupe glitch:
The ban risk is there but if you are smart about the way you use the menu you use the menu you will be fine.
There isn’t a huge risk for getting banned by modding cars.

Tide

Tide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No you need a dupe glitch:
The ban risk is there but if you are smart about the way you use the menu you use the menu you will be fine.
There isn’t a huge risk for getting banned by modding cars.
okay thanks allready for the help man! :smile:
so dupe glitches that are about right now with the MOC and bunker work to save the vehicle?
or do i need another type of dupe glitch? because that dupe glitch is mostly used for money glitching isn't it?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
okay thanks allready for the help man! :smile:
so dupe glitches that are about right now with the MOC and bunker work to save the vehicle?
or do i need another type of dupe glitch? because that dupe glitch is mostly used for money glitching isn't it?
You can use any dupe glitch but know that there aren’t many that work on PC.

Top Bottom
Login
Register