Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Edddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well sort off for me...

I opened the 3 35k Packs on my phone, gone onto my xbox and I could buy 3 more.

2nd odd pack glitch

I bought the Gold promo pack upgrade on the 360(don't ask me why!)
Open fifa on the X1, I can rebuy it again..

Ill try it again once more promo pack come out but if this works you can get more promo packs kind off...

or was it a one off? a bug for me? XD

O btw...
I got nothing from 6 mega packs!

Boxxy Babee

Boxxy Babee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did the same, I got nothing at all in my 6, well, I got a Wayne Rooney. But that's really nothing.

F

Flexyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no real hardcoded limit. You can use tamper data to get around the pack limit if you want.

calebhol1997

calebhol1997

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can buy a player on Xbox one and then if you go on to the Xbox you will still have the money, it's a great way of getting huge amounts of money(I got 5 mil in a night)

-Jack-

-Jack-

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
You can buy a player on Xbox one and then if you go on to the Xbox you will still have the money, it's a great way of getting huge amounts of money(I got 5 mil in a night)
Good idea but you'll get banned eventually I think, and if you haven't got the disc for fifa 14 you lose the game on your xbox one completely so is it really worth it?

TheBeard

TheBeard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

so your logged in to both at the same time, and you buy a player and you go over to the second system and the coins are still there?

seems similar to the phone app glitch. 
Good idea but you'll get banned eventually I think, and if you haven't got the disc for fifa 14 you lose the game on your xbox one completely so is it really worth it?

if you know what your doing you can transfer endless amount of coins to other accounts and EA wont be able to trace it all.

-Jack-

-Jack-

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
so your logged in to both at the same time, and you buy a player and you go over to the second system and the coins are still there?

seems similar to the phone app glitch. 

if you know what your doing you can transfer endless amount of coins to other accounts and EA wont be able to trace it all.
It's a shame I don't know what I'm doing ahaha :wink:

F

FUTFIFA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so are saying we can log 2 sessions on both consoles and use those coins on each without each balance being affected ?

Will try on the ps3 shortly see how I get on

F

fofman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried on XB1. Didnt work. Got both accounts on UT and the one on Xbox 360 went all weird. Said I had like -8billion coins and fifa points. But my money didnt go down but It doesnt let you go on the market to buy players

-Jack-

-Jack-

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
By just tampering with the packid so you buy those special packs.
You can do this with all the packs, there's none of the free ones this year I don't think. If you want to do it in future if take the PackId before the pack goes or it's a bitc* to find.

Maybe you could do it with the season ticket pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register