What's new

Solved Pacific standard repeat glitch patched or not ???

Is the pacific standard repeat glitch really patched ?

• Patched !

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • not patched !

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • not sure !

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Mazzi

Mazzi

Reaction score
Sin$
Is Pacific standard repeat final patched ? :facepalm: Tried many times and we lost the final and had to do it all over again ! :banghead: ( all the bloody setups :vomit: )

Can anyone confirm it ? :thumbsdown:

Thanks in advance :angelic:

Dixxo Big

Dixxo Big

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe it is. I had it on both characters yesterday and couldn't replay the main heist. The first time I thought I just ejected the disc a second too late but the second time pretty much convinced me they fixed it.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Played it 5 times tonight. Only 1 time failed and host had to redo setups. But he never finished it before and tried the glitch the first time. The other 4 hosts succeded.

Quit 1 second after the bridge. Almost instant after boat passed it.

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I voted patched, heist fails usually on the second time hosting, first time it is always there. I never failed the heist before all this.. It occured a few weeks ago I have always quit directly at the edge of passing the bridge. Also I was hosting back to back for friends I had no co host, I didn't need money. Perhaps there is increased chance of keeping the heist if you have someone COHOST after the first time you host?? Someone please test this I will when I get the time too  
Still works for me. You have to quit 2 sec after passing the bridge.
That seems a bit late for me but if there is a new timing by all means I will try that

Mazzi

Mazzi

Reaction score
Sin$
I believe it is. I had it on both characters yesterday and couldn't replay the main heist. The first time I thought I just ejected the disc a second too late but the second time pretty much convinced me they fixed it.
omg, thats bad then..
:banghead: :grumpy: 
no its still working
when did you play it last ? 
Still works for me. You have to quit 2 sec after passing the bridge.
when did you try it last ?

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
no its still working
Were you hosting back to back or did you have another co host? I think this could be the problem when I do it i like to be the only host but everyone else seems to have a co host, can we all stop being so vague and explain exactly what it its down to a tee at what you do to keep the heist.
Is a co host required to complete this exploit successfully back to back??

These emoticons are really not helping please contribute ( edit - my bad I think it was a double post and Im not having a go at you m8 )

Last edited:
Z

ZEDISNOTDEAD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes done this last week about 10+ times In a row with the helicopter method. It still works. Just the timing has changed. Sometimes we were doing it before the bridge. Just play about with timing.

Mazzi

Mazzi

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes done this last week about 10+ times In a row with the helicopter method. It still works. Just the timing has changed. Sometimes we were doing it before the bridge. Just play about with timing.
:smile: thanks we will try before the bridge then

Z

ZEDISNOTDEAD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I would recommend going to get the chopper before you enter the bank and keeping it beside the bikes by entering your garage once. Also using the same tool to keep a street car outside the bank to do the run with to save time.

It might take you a few tries to get the exact new timing, I wouldn't say it was bridge, count. 1,2,3 quit. I would say it was somewhere between 1sec before the bridge - directly under it.

Just depends on audio lag etc and who you are playing with. 
Even before they changed the timing there was only 1/2 of my friends I would trust not to f*** up the timing. PAC standard has always been a bit fiddly, people always lost there finale..

It's not patched. Keep trying.

Mazzi

Mazzi

Reaction score
Sin$
I would recommend going to get the chopper before you enter the bank and keeping it beside the bikes by entering your garage once. Also using the same tool to keep a street car outside the bank to do the run with to save time.

It might take you a few tries to get the exact new timing, I wouldn't say it was bridge, count. 1,2,3 quit. I would say it was somewhere between 1sec before the bridge - directly under it.

Just depends on audio lag etc and who you are playing with. 
Even before they changed the timing there was only 1/2 of my friends I would trust not to **** up the timing. PAC standard has always been a bit fiddly, people always lost there finale..

It's not patched. Keep trying.
Thank you so very much ! appreciated bro ! :happy:

Top Bottom
Login
Register