What's new

Solved Pacific standard repeat glitch patched or not ???

Is the pacific standard repeat glitch really patched ?

• Patched !

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • not patched !

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • not sure !

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
M

Mazzi

Reaction score
Is Pacific standard repeat final patched ? :facepalm: Tried many times and we lost the final and had to do it all over again ! :banghead: ( all the bloody setups :vomit: )

Can anyone confirm it ? :thumbsdown:

Thanks in advance :angelic:

D

Dixxo Big

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe it is. I had it on both characters yesterday and couldn't replay the main heist. The first time I thought I just ejected the disc a second too late but the second time pretty much convinced me they fixed it.

S

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Played it 5 times tonight. Only 1 time failed and host had to redo setups. But he never finished it before and tried the glitch the first time. The other 4 hosts succeded.

Quit 1 second after the bridge. Almost instant after boat passed it.

P

pskdjffpsdjfsp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still works for me. You have to quit 2 sec after passing the bridge.

?

______

Getting There
Reaction score
I voted patched, heist fails usually on the second time hosting, first time it is always there. I never failed the heist before all this.. It occured a few weeks ago I have always quit directly at the edge of passing the bridge. Also I was hosting back to back for friends I had no co host, I didn't need money. Perhaps there is increased chance of keeping the heist if you have someone COHOST after the first time you host?? Someone please test this I will when I get the time too  
That seems a bit late for me but if there is a new timing by all means I will try that

M

malikass007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no its still working

M

Mazzi

Reaction score
I believe it is. I had it on both characters yesterday and couldn't replay the main heist. The first time I thought I just ejected the disc a second too late but the second time pretty much convinced me they fixed it.
omg, thats bad then..
:banghead: :grumpy: 
no its still working
when did you play it last ? 
when did you try it last ?

?

______

Getting There
Reaction score
no its still working
Were you hosting back to back or did you have another co host? I think this could be the problem when I do it i like to be the only host but everyone else seems to have a co host, can we all stop being so vague and explain exactly what it its down to a tee at what you do to keep the heist.
Is a co host required to complete this exploit successfully back to back??

These emoticons are really not helping please contribute ( edit - my bad I think it was a double post and Im not having a go at you m8 )

Last edited:
Z

ZEDISNOTDEAD

Banned
Reaction score
Yes done this last week about 10+ times In a row with the helicopter method. It still works. Just the timing has changed. Sometimes we were doing it before the bridge. Just play about with timing.

M

Mazzi

Reaction score
Yes done this last week about 10+ times In a row with the helicopter method. It still works. Just the timing has changed. Sometimes we were doing it before the bridge. Just play about with timing.
:smile: thanks we will try before the bridge then

Z

ZEDISNOTDEAD

Banned
Reaction score
I would recommend going to get the chopper before you enter the bank and keeping it beside the bikes by entering your garage once. Also using the same tool to keep a street car outside the bank to do the run with to save time.

It might take you a few tries to get the exact new timing, I wouldn't say it was bridge, count. 1,2,3 quit. I would say it was somewhere between 1sec before the bridge - directly under it.

Just depends on audio lag etc and who you are playing with. 
Even before they changed the timing there was only 1/2 of my friends I would trust not to f*** up the timing. PAC standard has always been a bit fiddly, people always lost there finale..

It's not patched. Keep trying.

M

Mazzi

Reaction score
I would recommend going to get the chopper before you enter the bank and keeping it beside the bikes by entering your garage once. Also using the same tool to keep a street car outside the bank to do the run with to save time.

It might take you a few tries to get the exact new timing, I wouldn't say it was bridge, count. 1,2,3 quit. I would say it was somewhere between 1sec before the bridge - directly under it.

Just depends on audio lag etc and who you are playing with. 
Even before they changed the timing there was only 1/2 of my friends I would trust not to **** up the timing. PAC standard has always been a bit fiddly, people always lost there finale..

It's not patched. Keep trying.
Thank you so very much ! appreciated bro ! :happy:

Top Bottom