What's new

Solved pacific standard or dupes

L

lDROIDl

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get the heli in the pac standard finale? The bikes are unreliable and the swat is too slow for the elite challenge, I've used the the heli 100% before 1.41 but now I can't get it at all... I've seen some videos and tried them all but they don't work for me. Or if anyone has a way to dupe cars that you can sale maybe, instead of just giving them to your friend. Just exhausted from this bs grinding need to relax and enjoy killing people haha. Thanks

Btw eyedudab stay out if here with your bs

R

Rockstar Tech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What works best for me is my three friends will go into the tunnel, the tunnel in single player where you play the heist! Wait at the rear entrance but not too far out, I'll go to vespucci beach police station kill a cop there, drive around a little a bit so you can see on the roof of the police station you should be able to see the helicopter blades then make your way to the top of the police station grab the helicopter fly over to your friends land the helicopter tell them drive out then get in the helicopter and away you go.!

B

benjaminstrike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's so easy with the bikes, I don't get why people want to get the helicopter. I'm usually way quicker with the bikes and we only lose like <5% of the money

?

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Go check out GTA LFH, people on their always do heists and they have a method usually. If not keep looking

Under the map with bikes is my favourite way to do the job, have 2 on each bike and go to the location of the stilt apartments in vinewood hills.

Been going under the map for the heist, even when you could get a karuma for it. Lol

I recommend watch a couple youtube videos, find a method that works for you mate!

L

lDROIDl

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I've used the under ground bikes buy its likes a 15% chance of making it there with everyone.. Il try the other heli way

Top Bottom