What's new

Patched Own vehicle storage & vehicle & weapon workshop MOC (Solo)

• Thread starter Swiftyste
  • Start date
  • Views 20,654
mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Does driving the APC back in your regular garage refill its weapons or do you have to take it to your MOC?

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Does driving the APC back in your regular garage refill its weapons or do you have to take it to your MOC?
Bringing APC into moc mod shop will refill the weapons or returning it & bringing it back will refill the weapons

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well then it's useless as I can use the mechanic to call any vehicle, not only the one in the MOC, if they even share the same cooldown...

So it is basically only a 1 car garage that I can not access, can not call from mechanic but it shares the cooldown with mechanic??

Sorry if I'm stupid but i don't see any reason to have that vehicle bay?? 

I can do that already. Send FAV back with MC and call it AOC from mechanic... Easy...
Unfortunately it does share the timer with mechanic. There isn't any way to bypass the timer but why would you waste all 60 rockets within 5 minutes

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Bringing APC into moc mod shop will refill the weapons or returning it & bringing it back will refill the weapons

That's what I thought, a regular garage won't refill your weapons but the MOC will. All the more reason to enjoy this glitch. Keep the Opresser in the MC clubhouse and just keep switching between the two. By the time you're done using missiles on the bike, your APC MOC timer will be reset.

Has been working wonders for I... :thumbsup:

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That's what I thought, a regular garage won't refill your weapons but the MOC will. All the more reason to enjoy this glitch. Keep the Opresser in the MC clubhouse and just keep switching between the two. By the time you're done using missiles on the bike, your APC MOC timer will be reset.

There is a number of ways to refill them but as always r* limits us on everything. If you take the vehicles inside bunker it won't refill them but taking them inside moc will

B

banthero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks risky to me. Not the glitch itself but when they patch it, pv might be lost forever.

Twistty98

Twistty98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This seems like a very expensive glitch to do just to store a personal vehicle....

GoombaFkr

GoombaFkr

Reaction score
Sin$
It works, a friend of mine did it. But I have the feeling this will be patched and he will be screwed xD.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately it does share the timer with mechanic. There isn't any way to bypass the timer but why would you waste all 60 rockets within 5 minutes

Thx for clarifying. I already smelled something like this. So it's like the warstock vehicles that are stored under the vehicle warehouse...

If you really have the module I guess you can drive inside and then you had a real benefit.

A regular garage does refill your ammo!

I've tested it:

- Shoot APC empty drive into a 10 car garage, drive out and ammo full
- Shoot APC empty return it via MC, call back via mechanic: full
- shoot opressor bike empty, return it via MC to a 10 car garage, call back via MC: full, no wait time

Sometimes it better to first check if a glitch is really worth it. I'm glad I asked first. Now I know it's useless, totally useless. It's just a waste of money and you even risk loosing the vehicle inside if R* will patch it.

Dixxo Big

Dixxo Big

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well then it's useless as I can use the mechanic to call any vehicle, not only the one in the MOC, if they even share the same cooldown...

So it is basically only a 1 car garage that I can not access, can not call from mechanic but it shares the cooldown with mechanic??

Sorry if I'm stupid but i don't see any reason to have that vehicle bay?? 

I can do that already. Send FAV back with MC and call it AOC from mechanic... Easy...
I'm kinda lost on the whole point of this too.

Dixxo Big

Dixxo Big

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it isn't for you move along it's there for people want to use it
Like I said...I'm lost on the point of it. I would do it if I could understand the benefit of it better. Especially weighed against the risk of losing a vehicle worth a couple million if it's patched. What happens if you lose the vehicle and can't buy a 2nd one because the game recognizes you've already bought one?

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks risky to me. Not the glitch itself but when they patch it, pv might be lost forever.
I doubt that they will most definitely patch it but I wouldn't think your vehicle will be lost. I would think it's in storage but there is a risk all glitches come with risk 
This seems like a very expensive glitch to do just to store a personal vehicle....
It's for people which are ritch as fudge :biggrin: & don't mind wasting million or so 
It works, a friend of mine did it. But I have the feeling this will be patched and he will be screwed xD.
I wouldn't think your vehicle will be lost. I would think it's in storage but there is a risk all glitches come with risk

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Like I said...I'm lost on the point of it. I would do it if I could understand the benefit of it better. Especially weighed against the risk of losing a vehicle worth a couple million if it's patched. What happens if you lose the vehicle and can't buy a 2nd one because the game recognizes you've already bought one?
You can swap between vehicles your PV & moc PV. Say you had super car which is your PV & APC as moc PV....... This cuts all the junk were you call your mechanic get the vehicle from him. You can get them from interaction menu

You have an extra garage space you can't add a vehicle when buying but if you leave it inside full garage. You can swap which vehicle goes into Moc.

If for any reason the PV does disappear & can't no longer use it when they do patch it you can buy more. R* let's you buy the vehicle again this one good thing about the new vehicles they added

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you able to put a BMX in the MOC as a personal vehicle?
Nope not at the minute but always check out glitches section there. you maybe be able to soon. But if you have it already in a slot you might be able to

N

NeXsus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope not at the minute but always check out glitches section there. you maybe be able to soon. But if you have it already in a slot you might be able to

Bummer but this is very interesting though, could lead to some cool stuff for sure, if nothing else got an extra PV slot woot but I'm going to leave it as an elegy for a now I don't trust that 'slot' haha and it does run the risk of overwriting a random slot as well if/when fixed