What's new

Patched Own and insure premium vehicles (when high af)

• Thread starter MAFINS
  • Start date
  • Views 40,159
MAFINS

MAFINS

Radiated snowboarding and EDM
Reaction score
Sin$
PATCHED AS OF TU16

This still works as of v1.14 but you've got to be really fast while accelerating, selecting a character and then pressing B/O.

New way: Buy the cars you require from the Legendary Motorsport website and you will be able to keep them 5eva! :biggrin:

Basically, it's the same thing as the mission inv thing, but that wasn't working for me so....

You need a 10 car garage (the ones that are white like a white person), a fully insured car in your garage and a car that you do not own but want to. Damn them cars tho. Cargasm...... Oh yeah.

First off, get in a public session because it won't always work in an invite-only session, and make sure that all your cars are in your garage.

Secondly, park the wanted car outside of your garage but not in the disappearing zone if it's a random one off the street or from story mode (Damn; that sensual story)

Now you have to do the drive-inside-yo-garage glitch:
1. Sit in car you want to replace in garage.
2. Hold down on the D-pad and then accelerate. When the character wheel comes up, quickly select one of them sexy-*** characters.
3. At the black confirmation screen, Press B/O IMMEDIATELY.
4. You should be able to drive inside your white-*** garage like a b*tch.

The second part of this glitch (anal):
5. Go to the pause menu and load up a Rockstar created contact job (an unpopular one would be preferred) because working is sweg.
6. Quit the job once you're in the job lobby.
7. You should spawn inside (but not the interior) of your garage.
8. Run towards the premium/your friend's parked car outside, hop into its vulva (door), and get some hookers once you somehow teleport 10 yards behind and drive out of your garage again. :smile:

Video Credit:
Black Dynomite

Last edited:
Budluvr92

Budluvr92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's with all the useless words!! Nice find if it works.

Last edited:
Chamillitary

Chamillitary

Reign Fall.
Reaction score
Sin$
You sound like your a lil throwed but cool find I'll check this one out

Awakened

Awakened

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't like all of the extra, unnecessary words. It makes things a lot more confusing than they already are in this complex glitch.

And I'm confused if the second 1-4 steps are an alternative or what you're supposed to do after exiting the player confirmation screen. If it's continuing, then why did you start at one again?

Cha0sAx3

Cha0sAx3

|Chaos_Hackerz|Botnet and DDos Backup|
Reaction score
Sin$
I found it confusing but it works for me.

F

Fantasy Gamer

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
Sin$
I found this out a while back but when I got into the glitched position and I got into the vehicle it would just kick me out and wouldn't let me keep it. Maybe I was doing something wrong but I will try your method and see if it works :smile:

raze1000

raze1000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds simple but Any chance of a more concise write up for people that can't quite grasp your lingo speak?

Dream Away

Dream Away

Wink
Reaction score
Sin$
Two parts to this glitch.

1) Do the drive in garage glitch.
a) Hold the D-pad down for a short while then hold RT, whilst the screen is turning black, the character screen should pop up, choose any character there and let go of D-pad
b) The confirmation screen will pop up.
c) Press B to decline. You should be driving in your garage afterwards.

2) Now for the storing glitch.
a) Whilst inside your vehicle, go to start>online>Jobs>Join job>Any job you want. I personally do race.
b) Once the lobby loads up, leave ASAP. And the glitch should spawn you like how it normally used to.
c) There may be a chance you might spawn at race location or in the middle of the city but the chances of this is much higher than the other methods.

Budluvr92

Budluvr92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Two parts to this glitch.

1) Do the drive in garage glitch.
a) Hold the D-pad down for a short while then hold RT, whilst the screen is turning black, the character screen should pop up, choose any character there and let go of D-pad
b) The confirmation screen will pop up.
c) Press B to decline. You should be driving in your garage afterwards.

2) Now for the storing glitch.
a) Whilst inside your vehicle, go to start>online>Jobs>Join job>Any job you want. I personally do race.
b) Once the lobby loads up, leave ASAP. And the glitch should spawn you like how it normally used to.
c) There may be a chance you might spawn at race location or in the middle of the city but the chances of this is much higher than the other methods.
So I wonder if doing little things like changing spawn location to garage making sure it sticks. Even swapping mask, glasses, etc to make sure the loading wheel shows and then disappears then doing this glitch would cut down the chances of spawning at the race/ job

Cmon Son LOL

Cmon Son LOL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I wonder if doing little things like changing spawn location to garage making sure it sticks. Even swapping mask, glasses, etc to make sure the loading wheel shows and then disappears then doing this glitch would cut down the chances of spawning at the race/ job
I've just basically tried everything to glitch in garage 100% but it just seems random as hell where there gonna put you. Got it to work 2/5 times tho. Good enough for me.

MAFINS

MAFINS

Radiated snowboarding and EDM
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, the game's a snake-in-the-booty, but I couldn't get the mission invite method to work in v1.12 at all, it would spawn me at the 'garage location' across the city. The quick job method in v1.11 was the easiest; buuuut it's dead now so. ^

MR ROBOT

MR ROBOT

The empire on which the sun never sets
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are there sooo many ****ing words, nice glitch though :smile:

Evaldas Tervilys

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i am always just walking out when i am sitting in the car