Discussion Overwatch for Newbie

• Thread starter loiscollins
  • Start date
  • Views 4,955
L

loiscollins

Reaction score
Sin$
I am thinking of Overwatch. I am not really talented in games. Is this a newbie-friendly game or more suitable for experts. what is your idea?

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am thinking of Overwatch. I am not really talented in games. Is this a newbie-friendly game or more suitable for experts. what is your idea?
I'd say it's a pretty fun noob friendly game although there is a competitive side to it. A lot of the people that still play it are the die hard Overwatch fans now though. Don't let that fray you from being interested in the game as I'd still recommend it. It's a great game but I'd recommend playing it with friends because it's quite team based.

P0INTxZ3R0

P0INTxZ3R0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fun game but teams dont know how to team. It's all me, myself, and pocket heal me! It's gotten so bad that overwatch has a new quick play player pick. You can only pick damage, tank or healer and you cant switch mid game. I've always been saying damage isn't the way to win.. it's okay if you dont like to win every match because you'll end up carrying people who just got the game.

Deswan

Deswan

Reaction score
Sin$
It's easy to start playing. You can learn how to play in quick join matches anytime you want.

BaronSamedi

BaronSamedi

Reaction score
Sin$
Saw this old thread and it made me smile. OP, who told you that you're not good? I suppose you tried to play Overwatch and discovered that it's too hard for you. It may be because you picked a wrong hero. I had this problem too. But I've solved it by switching hero. I was playing with Reaper, but then I've realized that support heroes are better for me. That's why I've created Angel and bought Overwatch boosting for him. Now I have one of the best supporting characters on the server.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register