• Views 93,041
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Verdozzen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this glitch must not be too much on youtube otherwise the accounts will be banned
I Guess some are selling this Glitch or either account copies. That's the real reason why they bark about YT videos ?

N

netcut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can this be done on new gen series x?
Post automatically merged:

works on old gen on Series x/s
I think it's worth noting that this only works on xbox one not series x/s. I've heard people say last gen gta on series x/s but that doesn't work either.
hello,
It works on series x/s. just need to lag network so the game loading slow enough to catch the "a/x option"

Last edited:
M

MILF_HUNTIN87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone doing this on series S could use some help if possible not giving me option to press rb takes me directly into story mode

N

netcut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
### Only with oldgen version of the game
### timing should be different

Anyone doing this on series S could use some help if possible not giving me option to press rb takes me directly into story mode
Series S is too fast. that is why you need to lag.

1. Hook up your console to arcairouter,

2. Before starting the game, set income lag to 2000 ms. Then do follow the steps. note the 5 seconds disconnect may be different. my test is about 8 seconds.
>>>>
1-Start GTA with donor account

2-On wanted level screen switch account

3-Select RB on loading screen. repeat press RB So you see the loading “on the mission/adversary mode (not online, not story, it is to loading into a given job)

4-Wait for the options on the loading screen to disappear

5-Wait 5 seconds then disconnect the controller

6-Wait 25 seconds then reconnect the controller
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 6.5 , Here you need to clear the arcai router lag back to 0 , so the game can load online normally.
7.-Wait or accept the alert screen

8-Leave the job once you load into it

FiL1KE1XwAABxiV

TDBlue

TDBlue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Need some help? I dont mind doing it on my Old Gen Xbox for you if youve got an account to dupe and a reciever. DM me.

G

GTAGlitcher98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No need to lag on series s/x just bring up the xbox guide before the loading screen appears.

M

MILF_HUNTIN87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No need to lag on series s/x just bring up the xbox guide before the loading screen appears.
Anyway u could walk me thru it still not having any luck I get the r* unavailable alert and wait on it but nothing happens it just stays there and says to press A I accept alert and it takes me to story then I get thrown to story mode then yellow circle and takes me to job I leave job and spawn as receiver in online smh I'm pretty good with glitches but this one is killin me ??

Anon66h

Anon66h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
question is it possible donor account is reset, if they do patch and reset the accounts.

Last edited:
M

MILF_HUNTIN87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo I'm hitting it all perfect but when R* unavailable alert drops it says error joining session return to gtaV I accept that but end up getting a gold circle when it drops in story then goes back up

yukuku

yukuku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have xbox one anyone have an acc i can borrow to test this ima trusted person among the few ive done modded accs for on ps4

Killatonicus

Killatonicus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to relay my experiences with this glitch to get as much info out there as possible. If anyone has more info or has questions or different events happen please let me know.

Transfers to Recieving Account:
•KD ratio
•physical stats(stealth,driving, shooting)
•most character stats(overall, criminal, vehicle)
•outfits for the currently selected Donor account's character(but not for the other character
•level-based unlocks except for vehicle paint(lvl 1 can buy level-locked weapons and 100% car armor but not lvl 15 paint color)
•money(spend or receive money to overwrite)
•RP(get any XP to overwrite. Can overwrite to a higher RP I haven't been able to overwrite to lower RP)
•buying parts on car in workshop
•make changes to properties like interior style
•make changes to MOC/avenger/terrobyte
•cry a lot
3. Repeat glitch to put the Donor's money on the Receiver again AND keep what was purchased while on Receiver.
This glitch can also copy Story Mode save files to the Receiver!! Instead of closing the application I went to story mode from Online and was at my Donor's last loaded checkpoint! You can trigger the autosave or sleep in a bed to save the file. That was an extra bonus to me because now my extra account has the stock market glitched billions in Story Mode.
My Donor's main character is in the 2nd slot. I don't know if this means the receiver is required to have made a character in the 2nd slot or not. I did just to be safe. I need more info if anyone has tried that.
3. The new account can now function as a Donor and be shared with someone else who can duplicate the new account to their Receiver.
4. The other person uses the new account as a Donor to duplicate to their Receiver.
5. The original Donor can change the password of the new account to keep it secure after the other person duplicates to their Receiver.

The original Donor and Receiving players don't have to risk their main account's security at any point, just a new account that was quickly made.

xbox one (original)
Follow along exactly with the timing of the video made in Russian. I had trouble with the timing until I tried mimicking him and got it second try. Been getting it consistently. I use my phone to pause his video when he loses the option to switch between online/story, then when mine reaches that point I resume the video and mimick him.

Last edited:
F

Frecku

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to relay my experiences with this glitch to get as much info out there as possible. If anyone has more info or has questions or different events happen please let me know.

•KD ratio
•outfits for the currently selected Donor account's character(but not for the other character
•level-based unlocks except for vehicle paint(lvl 1 can buy level-locked weapons and 100% car armor but not lvl 15 paint color)
•RP(get any XP to overwrite. Can overwrite to a higher RP I haven't been able to overwrite to lower RP)
•cry a lot
3. Repeat glitch to put the Donor's money on the Receiver again AND keep what was purchased while on Receiver.
This glitch can also copy Story Mode save files to the Receiver!! Instead of closing the application I went to story mode from Online and was at my Donor's last loaded checkpoint! You can trigger the autosave or sleep in a bed to save the file. That was an extra bonus to me because now my extra account has the stock market glitched billions in Story Mode.
My Donor's main character is in the 2nd slot. I don't know if this means the receiver is required to have made a character in the 2nd slot or not. I did just to be safe. I need more info if anyone has tried that.
3. The new account can now function as a Donor and be shared with someone else who can duplicate the new account to their Receiver.
4. The other person uses the new account as a Donor to duplicate to their Receiver.
5. The original Donor can change the password of the new account to keep it secure after the other person duplicates to their Receiver.

The original Donor and Receiving players don't have to risk their main account's security at any point, just a new account that was quickly made.

Killatonicus

Killatonicus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just curious, what do you mean by “I have NOT been able to save donor vehicles or property.”, do you mean the receivers vehicles/property, etc?
All vehicles and properties that were on the Donor account appear while in the glitch on the Receiving account, but will not be saved when you close GTA. Whatever vehicles/property the Receiver had before the glitch they will still have instead of Donor ones.

F

Frecku

Reaction score
Sin$
All vehicles and properties that were on the Donor account appear while in the glitch on the Receiving account, but will not be saved when you close GTA. Whatever vehicles/property the Receiver had before the glitch they will still have instead of Donor ones.
check pms, it’s something i saw which is a theoretical (i haven’t tested its validity) way to save vehicles/buildings which i won’t get to testing rn

yukuku

yukuku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

•KD ratio
•cry a lot

Follow along exactly with the timing of the video made in Russian. I had trouble with the timing until I tried mimicking him and got it second try. Been getting it consistently. I use my phone to pause his video when he loses the option to switch between online/story, then when mine reaches that point I resume the video and mimick him.
do u have an acc i can borrow that has decent things i wanna try this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register